Author Topic: What's causing all the excess deaths & why isn't matrix news talking about it?  (Read 3489 times)

Surveyor1

Every single day I’m seeing more and more reports of “healthy people dropping dead unexpectedly.  From 18 to 65 years old with no underlying health conditions.  Strokes are also on the rise as well as blood clots.  My neighbors father just had a big stroke followed by 2 smaller ones.  A few moths ago they removed 27 clots from his lungs with no reasonable explanation.  The same week at the same hospital they removed 30 clots from a woman’s lungs.  The drs say they’ve never seen anything like it!  At least these 2 examples were vaxxed and boosted or it could have been bad!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Old neighbor, in his 50's, just had a heart attack and had like ten stints put in.  He works for the F.A.A. now, and had to get vaxed.  Another man told us he just had eleven stents put in his brain last year.  He is 62.  We are starting to see it all around us!  Only hearing crickets.
Ariel

Surveyor1

Old neighbor, in his 50's, just had a heart attack and had like ten stints put in.  He works for the F.A.A. now, and had to get vaxed.  Another man told us he just had eleven stents put in his brain last year.  He is 62.  We are starting to see it all around us!  Only hearing crickets.

Crimes against humanity!😡😡😡
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

Every single day I am seeing more and more articles of people just unexpectedly dying…. Today a 21 yo and a 45 yo.  These are the ones we hear about because of some fame.  How many more are dropping dead that are simply everyday people?  It truly seems to be accelerating.  The good news is now they suggest that you should get a booster every 2 months, what could go wrong🤦‍♂️🤔😳?

Abigayle

We stopped getting the booster, even though our Dr. recommended we do so.  We had one, that was enough.  The more we hear, the less we want to get one.
Ariel

Surveyor1

We stopped getting the booster, even though our Dr. recommended we do so.  We had one, that was enough.  The more we hear, the less we want to get one.

With all the clots going on I would ask my Dr about taking 325 mg aspirin?  A medical professional that I trust advised me to take it and they were taking it also.

BennyMG1

I’m actually seeing more people come to the ER with blood clots. The ones that catch my eye are the ones with no risk factors, yet they still get clots. I’ve been doing this a long time and have never in my career seen this many patients coming in with clots. Almost all the ones with no risk factors got the mRNA jab. I don’t have any scientific evidence, just personal observations.

I also take an aspirin every day like Surveyor mentioned.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

I haven’t even thought about blood donations being tainted by mRNA vaccines!😳. Us Pure Bloods have to be careful!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unvaccinated-blood-matchmaking-service-developing-global-network

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Yes.  If you are planning a surgery, you should pre-donate blood to have on hand in case you need a transfusion.  I had my doctor put in his record that I did not want any blood from someone that had the covid vaccination.  I feel that taking a contaminated transfusion is as bad as taking the vaccination. JMO

Abigayle

O.K. then guys, get your blood from two guys that have been dating each other for a year.  I will keep my A- blood, after living a life-style that would put those observing me to sleep.... Have there been cases of those donating that have been vaced turning the receiving party into a walking-talking tumor???? Geesh..
Not getting more, but doing just fine so far, thank you very much!
I would rather receive my own blood also, by the way.
Ariel

Surveyor1

O.K. then guys, get your blood from two guys that have been dating each other for a year.  I will keep my A- blood, after living a life-style that would put those observing me to sleep.... Have there been cases of those donating that have been vaced turning the receiving party into a walking-talking tumor???? Geesh..
Not getting more, but doing just fine so far, thank you very much!
I would rather receive my own blood also, by the way.

Don’t really know where the 2 guys that have been dating each other for a year came into play but whatever…. You asked “have there been cases of those donating that have been vaced turning the receiving party into a walking-talking tumor????  Geesh..”. Well Abs I cannot say that there have been but can you say there hasn’t???  Look, everyone has their own opinion and their own reasons for either getting the vax or not.  This is still America and that is our choice once we weigh the risk verses rewards.  I do a tremendous amount of research and for my family we made a very educated decision not to get the vax.  We instead chose other avenues to help prevent getting sick.  So far (knock on wood) none of us has contracted Covid!  Maybe we were lucky but just maybe my research and due diligence paid off. 

This is not a “judgement” of people that got the vaccine as everyone’s situation is different.  For example, my mom whose 86 YO got the first shot, with my support, because of her risk factors.  She had pretty bad side affects and opted not to get the 2nd. We’ve spent more than 2 years preparing “not” to get Covid and if we were shortsighted enough not to plan on getting blood that has 81% antibodies in it, that was our error.  Fortunately both my wife and I are the same blood type so unless both of us need blood we have a donor.  We made a conscious decision to fight this our way, which is our right as Americans.  We’ve never said a discouraging word to anyone that chose to get the vax and supported many that got it because of “their” situation.  As of today we have the freedoms to make these decisions but I wonder how much longer those freedoms will last?  Better exercise those freedoms while you can because if you don’t use it you might lose it…

Surveyor1

Is anyone else noticing that the “sudden and unexpected” death toll seems to be accelerating?  Ever single day there is a new one!  Today’s was a 25 yo the played football at UCF.  Cardiac arrest while jogging…. This is becoming very alarming especially for men between the ages of 18-55.  I have seen some reports of young women as well but most are men.  I wonder what could be causing something like this to happen?🤔🤔🤔

RWS

• Bugged Out
Yes,  but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.  That's Bio-warefare for you.  Just another casualty. 

Call it suicide by vaccine!

Surveyor1

I remember last year when we would see a news story about once a week where a young person “suddenly and unexpectedly” died of a cardiac event.  As time has marched forward we started seeing news stories a few times a week of a young person “suddenly and unexpectedly” died of a cardiac event.  Time kept marching forward and we started seeing daily news stories of young people “suddenly and unexpectedly” died of a cardiac event.  This brings me to today, I just read 3 different stories of young people under the age of 21 “suddenly and unexpectedly” died of a cardiac event…. I’ve also been seeing more stories coming out where people that had cancer in remission have “suddenly and unexpectedly” had their cancer reappear. 

I’m not sure what is going on but I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago.  Come to your own conclusions…

RWS

• Bugged Out
CONTAMINATION CONFIRMED: Covid jabs found to contain green monkey DNA
The mRNA (messenger RNA) “vaccines” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), including those manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna, are loaded with toxins that contaminate human DNA, according to microbiologist Kevin McKernan, a former researcher and team leader for the MIT Human Genome project.

One major contaminant that McKernan identified is simian virus 40 (SV40) promoters, which are linked to mesotheliomas, lymphomas, and various cancers of the brain and bone.
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2023/06/03/contamination-confirmed-covid-jabs-found-to-contain-green-monkey-dna/
SV40, by the way, is the same contaminant used in polio vaccines that a 2002 study published in The Lancer found causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, causing up to 50 percent of the 55,000 new cases of the disease that are diagnosed every single year.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2023/06/03/contamination-confirmed-covid-jabs-found-to-contain-green-monkey-dna/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal