Author Topic: SEPN Christmas party! Sat. Dec 12th  (Read 8162 times)

Starlady

Re: SEPN Christmas party! Sat. Dec 12th
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 11:52:44 AM »
I'll still be there, but there's no eggs to be had -- my girls are just not laying right now.  Not even keeping ME in eggs, never mind having any to give away. 
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 02:27:04 PM »
My other prepper party got cancelled to where I can't go, leaving me with extra gifts to contribute...

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 04:58:56 PM »
Ooooo, ammo. :)
Ravenwood

elandil

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 07:21:21 PM »
Crap...may be out of this. I may have a family event I have to attend in it's place, won't know for sure until fri nite/sat morning... :(
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Lilburner

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 08:03:39 PM »
I already put your stuff in the truck. That's binding right there. You can't just...  "take stuff out of a truck'
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Nemo

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 09:53:06 PM »
Yeps.  Loading the truck is binding commitment.  It cannot be undone.  Just like you cannot UnSee something.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

florida44

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 05:03:10 AM »
I kept hoping to work out to be there but this weekend is only time I have before Christmas to finish up Christmas shopping baking, etc. Sorry to miss it.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Lilburner

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »
There's lots of shopping right up there by it! It's a veritable bustling metropolis!
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2015, 02:51:03 PM »
I do know that but I can every year as gifts and this weekend is the only weekend I have to finish that up along with some holiday baking. We will travel some of the holidays so have to get this done. Will miss you all though
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Wabbit

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2015, 10:20:33 AM »
we'll miss you guys & gals that don't make it.
I'll be there - going to stop by the store to see if I can find an elf on the shelf for Lilburner!
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone is NOT out there to kill you. "  (Mel Gibson~Conspiracy Theory)

Lilburner

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 06:36:48 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came out!

Had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone and even meeting one for the first time!

What a great bunch - we had more gifts than people, so we had to go through about a time and a half to get them all distributed.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night... Except it's only like 6:30. Just seemed like the thing to say, though.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 07:21:13 PM »
And Thank YOU for getting it set up again and bringing decorations and stuff!

So good to see all you folks again, Merry Christmas to all.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 09:05:28 PM »
Hard to say farewell when the party was over, we could have talked all night I bet. Thanks to everyone for taking time out of their busy lives to touch base with me. Thanks so much to Farside and The Boss for letting me ride with them. Missed Florida 44 plus one! Thanks to Lilburner for arranging the get together, the folks at the restaurant could not be nicer.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Ravenwood

elandil

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 10:47:17 PM »
Yeah, it was great to see everyone. :)
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

bountyhunter

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2015, 08:14:20 AM »
It was to see some familiar faces again. Lilburner, a great job and well done to organize this get together. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal