Author Topic: SEPN Christmas party! Sat. Dec 12th  (Read 8165 times)

stvr

• Global Chairman & Region 5 Leader
  • Global Moderator
  • Bugged Out
Re: SEPN Christmas party! Sat. Dec 12th
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 11:16:48 PM »
1st, Lilburner thank you for putting this together again this year. I know I had a great time,  and from the other posts everyone did also. The Christmas spirit was sure with everyone, as we had more gifts or door prizes than we had people there. So thank you everyone for being so generous.
For those who could not make it, we missed you. Hope you would be able to make the next event.

So as the Christmas season is here and Christmas Day is fast approaching, let me wish each and everyone a blessed day, and Merry Christmas. May your holiday be all you hope for. As we all make plans to be with family and friends. Allow me to pass on thought or two for the holiday. 1st, Christmas is not just the birthday of our Lord, but more importantly signifies that salvation has begun. For believers, Christmas is not about what happened then, but the promise and power we have now. Jesus entered our world, and experienced our world. So as the season ends and the new year starts, remember we have our Lord and Savior with us. We are never alone.

So may you find peace, health and happiness in the season and the new year. 
stvr
USMC Retired - NRA Endowment Member

"There is no better friend... and no worse enemy than a United States Marine."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal