Prepping > Security & Defense

China

(1/6) > >>

BennyMG1:
Last week, General Minihan spoke about preparing for war with China in 2025. I’m not sure what intel this gentleman has, but I have it on authority that this is a level headed, smart and good commander. I’ve had some friends say this is horrible and he should never have said this because the Chi-Coms could interpret this as aggressive posturing. Well what the hell do they think China has been doing? They’ve been preparing for war with the US for a very long time. They’ve been working to make our country dependent on them for manufactured goods thereby encouraging us to decrease our own manufacturing capabilities. The Chinese government has openly encouraged their population to prep for long term disruptions and buying up (and storing) grains, including rice, and other food items from around the world. For years they’ve been stockpiling raw materials like rubber and steel. And most telling of all, while we castrate our own military, they build theirs up using stolen technology so they will have comparable weapon systems. They sit back and watch as we send gobs of weapons to Ukraine. And what do they do to help their allies? They send Russia crappy tires. You certainly don’t see China supplementing Russia’s military with state of the art weaponry. No they are keeping it to themselves.

China is in trouble. Their population is aging fast and not being replaced. Their status as having the largest standing army in the world is threatened by their own one child policy (which has now been rescinded). If they want to make any military move whatsoever , it will have to be done soon.

Are we ready for a protracted war with China? I doubt it. At the beginning of WW2, America’s manufacturing might was refitted for war production . Companies like GM and Singer turned out 1000’s of M1 carbines. (One of the most sought after M1 carbines from the era was made by Rockola. Yes, the juke box company was helping with the war effort.). What will Twitter, Facebook and Starbucks make?

Is our woke military culture conducive to the emotional hardening need for young people to actually go into battle? (I think there will be a lot of bronze and silver stars gathering dust as there won’t be anyone to give them to.) I’m concerned! I have two boys that would likely end up fighting in the next big war. One I’m not so worried about, but the other….well, he’s a good kid, but still kinda soft.

We, as a country, need to wake up! Bring manufacturing back home. Prohibit the sale of US land to our enemies and work on food production. As I get older, I actually become more and more of an isolationist, but that’s not gonna work when we are attacked (Hmmmmm flashback to December 1941)

Surveyor1:
Well said BennyMG1!  You hit the nail on the head with our lack of manufacturing capability.  The vast majority of our medicines come from other countries mostly China and India.  We are already seeing medicine shortages and even f we brought back medicine manufacturing back, many of the raw materials come from elsewhere!  China has us right where they want us!😡. Does anyone think that if we went to war with China that they would continue to supply us with anything, especially much needed medicines!??? 

The Chinese are very patient and have been working for decades to get us to the point that they “own” us!  I read a book a couple of years ago called InvasionUSA by TI Wade (link below).  Very thought provoking and truly explains the Chinese mentality when it comes to the US.  I highly recommend reading, it will scare you and makes sense if you actually pay attention to what’s going on!  I can’t even talk about our “Woke” military as I start using words in public that I need not to……..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G4PUAK?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Surveyor1:
Btw - I forgot to add that the book Invasion USA by TI Wade is prepper fiction so I know the readers of this group will enjoy!

The book is 2 years old but even more believable in todays world!!!

BennyMG1:
I’m kinda surprised that no one has mentioned the whole Chinese balloon thing. I would certainly hope that if it was an actual spy vehicle, that the military would have neutralized it. But what if the government knows something we don’t. What if the balloon is an experimental delivery vehicle? Delivery vehicle for what? You tell me. Covid got here via a few people traveling to Washington state and spreading it. What if a new engineered virus gets dispersed in the heartland? I know there’s a lot of easier ways to disperse bio weapons than from a balloon at 30k feet (or however high it is). Not to mention that dispersing from such a high altitude would result in a net concentration measured in parts per trillion due to being carried and dispersed by the jet stream. Maybe some of you have thought about this more than me and I’d love to hear your thoughts on…
    1. Why haven’t we brought this thing down?
    2. Was it really put up there by the Chinese?
    3. Could it possibly be launched by our own government to drum up support for a future war with China?
    4. We now are being told there is a second balloon over Latin America.

By the way, it’s important to note that this balloon is huge. The balloon itself is the size of three busses and the payload is as big as a fire truck.

Ravenwood1950:
Why would China need to send a balloon to ‘spy’ on us? Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t they have a satellite in the sky like everyone else does? I would have given them one warning to remove it and then shot it down.
If we get into a conflict with China then that’s the end folks. Lord, I am still recovering from my own disaster, I cannot face WW3. 😢
Ravenwood

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version