Author Topic: FDIC Closes SVB by CA. Regulators  (Read 1000 times)

Abigayle

Re: FDIC Closes SVB by CA. Regulators
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2023, 07:38:36 PM »
Watch us bail out all the big boys that should have know better.  Where were the regulators?  Janet Yellin first said no bail-outs but not 14 later, they were regrouping to discuss bailouts.  For the average American, there are just 'bail ins". Congrats!!! You may own a slice of a defunct bank.   Oh, you were going to pay bills with that money?  Well, go fish...

Surveyor1

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2023, 07:45:35 PM »
Actually SVB followed the regulator’s recommendations and it sped up their demise.  The system is so corrupt that most of us everyday people do not know something like this until it’s announced?  So I’m guessing if they didn’t announce this that everything would just continue as normal???  How many other institutions have actually become insolvent but no one has announced it?  Are they waiting to announce all of them at once?  Glad I do what I do and will survive even if all of them collapse…🤔😳🤦‍♂️
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2023, 08:02:22 PM »
Surveyor 1,  Apparently not since a big bank in N.Y. just went under as well, if the news is correct.  They will sell it to us softly...
Guess, this is not a major bank, that corrections was made this morning.  No worries, Brandon has got this....Expect more closures.
I really want too be wrong!
Sooo, if the Fed stops raising interest rates to help the bank, the result will be another surge in inflation.  This will happen if cause and affect actually come into play.  Nothing seems to make sense anymore, so maybe they will work some voodoo to temporary keep inflation in check.  Your guess is as good as mine
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 08:48:16 AM by Abigayle »
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2023, 11:33:14 PM »
The biggest problem is they basically did what the FED told them to do!  How many other institutions did the same?  Time will tell! Tik Tok, Tik Tok, Tik Tok………..

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/silicon-valley-bank-followed-exactly-what-regulation-recommended
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2023, 03:19:59 PM »
‘Great Depression Far Bigger & More Powerful Than 1929,’ Trump Warns

In light of the recent banking collapses and stock market calamity, President Trump warned that Joe Biden’s fiscal policies will lead to a new ‘Great Depression.’

“With what is happening to our economy, and with the proposals being made on the LARGEST AND DUMBEST TAX INCREASE IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA, TIMES FIVE, JOE BIDEN WILL GO DOWN AS THE HERBERT HOOVER OF THE MODRRN AGE. WE WILL HAVE A GREAT DEPRESSION FAR BIGGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT OF 1929. AS PROOF, THE BANKS ARE ALREADY STARTING TO COLLAPSE!!!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

https://welovetrump.com/2023/03/13/great-depression-far-bigger-more-powerful-than-1929-trump-warns/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

Surveyor1

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2023, 10:45:17 AM »
And just like that all of the banking issues are gone and their stock prices are surging…. Any of y’all believe anything they are selling?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Abigayle

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2023, 02:14:10 PM »
The credit card debt they are carrying will go on paid, if people don't pay it off monthly.  It is adding up, which is causing bankruptcies to be adding up big time.  The FDIC is to blame in part, but they have to get in line behind Brandon and regulators from the good ole boys  and girls club.  Lots of conflict of interest out there and no one noticed.
F.D.I.C can't cover all these loans and many are people with millions who forgot to spread it around.  Now, all their eggs in one basket are cracking.
I need more meals in a jar!  Back to the attic.  Best price was 15.99, but those are sold out.
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2023, 09:02:19 AM »
Monday - banks in trouble, Tuesday - banks are fine, Wednesday - banks in trouble…. I’ll go with the 2 out of 3…

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/market-being-brutal-futures-crash-banks-crisis-slams-europe-credit-suisse-craters

Abigayle

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2023, 10:04:51 AM »
Saudi's are cutting out handing over money to banks like Credit Suisse.
If there is a bail out (and there will be some type of re-structure) in CA.  Will they bail out all those big business accounts owned by China?  By they, I mean we...
Ariel

Surveyor1

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2023, 10:42:58 AM »
Saudi's are cutting out handing over money to banks like Credit Suisse.
If there is a bail out (and there will be some type of re-structure) in CA.  Will they bail out all those big business accounts owned by China?  By they, I mean we...

Of course they will bail out SVB, Gavin Newsome has all his business money in there…🤦‍♂️😳🤦‍♂️😡

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal