Author Topic: Region 6 Meeting for April 2023  (Read 618 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 Meeting for April 2023
« on: April 01, 2023, 03:52:05 AM »
                                              Hello SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hello, SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members! --Hoping you and all of your families are doing well and enjoying and taking advantage of the spring-time weather – and with getting all your “preps” in order!!

Well, another GREAT learning session noted in the record book for us this past March on the topic: Long Term Food Storage Methods!  Our learning session was lead by one of our long-time members who has been storing food for quite some time and offered some GREAT advice to all and some of his personal stories and experiences about what defiantly works –and what does not!!

I personally gained quite a bit more needed knowledge on this important subject that I have been lacking and wanting to learn more about for quite some time—and feel that this information—and the LOTS of  in-depth, informative hand-outs that were shared and discussed were defiantly much appreciated by all who attended!

Mike Newsome at USS informed me that their 1year anniversary / customer appreciation day celebration on March 18th was a VERY BIG HIT and was really surprised and GREATLY APPRECIATED all the support that he has received from our local area folks-- and OUR GROUP!  On that note, I personally wanted to thank all who were able to stop by on the 18th and show their support to Mike and the USS staff!!  You guys are AWESOME!! 

Also SO VERY GLAD to see some more new folks come down from the Atlanta area to come and join us and check us out!  WELCOME ABOARD !!   

Other important information noted discussed and voted on by all who attended was the extension of our meeting times from 10:00 - 11:30 to now 10:00  - 12;00 noon.
We have got so much great information and experiences that we wanted to share with everyone that --we just needed more time to do it!! 

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for April 22nd. We hope to see all of our regular members and some more new folks as well --and to continue to keep our groups positive momentum going for 2023!
Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the April meeting!

Rhett/VoodooMD

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet
When: April 22, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Introduction to Basic Holistic Treatments

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

Abigayle

Re: Region 6 Meeting for April 2023
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 09:53:08 AM »
We sure wanted to attend and had every intention of doing so.  The person who was taking some trees out for us, only had that day opened.  We were very upset when they failed to show up.  They have let us down four times now.  Our trees layer on the hill between us and the lake for two weeks.  Next, he failed two appts to grind the stumps.  With all this rain, it will be May.
I am very interested in the next meeting and just finished picking up fresh Sweetgum balls before the storm.  Stay safe out there!

VoodooMD

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 07:28:55 AM »
Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet   ;) :)
When: April 22, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Introduction to Basic Holistic Treatments

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 01:44:44 PM »
We are going to try to make this one, looking forward to it.

bountyhunter

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 06:22:32 PM »
Very good presentation. Keep up the good work VooDooMD
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

VoodooMD

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2023, 05:12:01 AM »
Thanks so much Bountyhunter!!--It's the folks that come and participate in our monthly meets that are making all the difference and driving our group to new heights !!  ;) ;) ;D

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2023, 10:59:38 AM »
They have a friendly, welcoming group, so if you are considering joining in, I would not hesitate.  We were late, but enjoyed visiting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal