Author Topic: Augason Farms Morning Moo Milk - Discount  (Read 393 times)

Surveyor1

Augason Farms Morning Moo Milk - Discount
« on: May 30, 2023, 03:12:26 PM »
Best price I’ve seen in awhile at less than $16.00.  This milk is whey milk but taste like milk to me with a 25 year shelf life!  We quit buying milk about a year ago because we would buy half gallon and throw away half of that.  We make this a quart at a time and it’s been great for drinking, cooking and cereal.  Btw - there are 93 8 Oz servings so there is almost 6 gallons of milk in the can.  Best powdered milk out there as far as I’m concerned, no chalky taste and like I said, taste like milk!  On Amazon price changes daily so better get quick as it usually runs $22.00 to $25.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Augason-Farms-Morning-Moos-Alternative/dp/B00LBGOW2Y/ref=sr_1_10?crid=PY6B8BH83CFW&keywords=augason+farms&qid=1685471645&sprefix=Augason+%2Caps%2C957&sr=8-10
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Re: Augason Farms Morning Moo Milk - Discount
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 02:20:16 PM »
I have ordered Augason Farms to fill in some holes.  Before I order, I check reviews.  Many people complain about receiving damaged cans.  Up until this month, I felt very lucky that I did not have to deal with that issue.  This month, I had two cans of badly dented Moo Milk, in two separate orders.  The first one, we ordered again.  Of course we will open the can, and it it appears o.k., we will use it.  The second can, they took off our bill, but when we went to reorder it, we got a message that we had reached the number of this item that we are allowed to order.
Now, we don't have a history of complaints with this company.  These two cans were our first.  I am not sure if they are limiting the number you can order, or if they feel we are trying to get something for nothing.
If you place orders and are turned down for any reason, please post.
A while back, I received two badly dented peak milk.  The cans has shrink also.  I complained and NOTHING happens....no credit, no replacement.  I have used this for years in one of my bread recipes, so wanted to have some in storage.  What I got were two small cans I have to open and use.  How many complaints do these companies have to get before they invest in some bubble, or shredded paper wrap?
Ariel

Fixit

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 03:04:21 PM »
On augason farm sales on Amazon I have reached limits for a few items . Brown rice buckets was one of these one time . They just limited how many could be ordered on an account  Wait for the sell to go off and start again then I ordered more.

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 03:23:49 PM »
Good to know.  I guess we have to call and say 'Wait, two were damaged, we got a refund, we want the product.  This tells me they are limited it to five.  I don't want to pay full price, I just lay in some extra for the grandkids, as I have a funny feeling they are going to need it, if they get laid off.  The future grandson is on a big project for U.P.S., doing electrical (or I would get his fanny over here, on the solar securing issue.  When things get rough, the next job may be put on hold, who knows.
Thanks for the update on limits.  I see many prices going up and less product.
The banana chips are cheap right now.  Mine never take the same as the commercial ones, even with lemon.
Ariel

nj_m715

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 03:31:01 PM »
make a second account
you'll get free shipping without prime when spending over 30 or 35 bucks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal