Author Topic: SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for December 2023  (Read 606 times)

VoodooMD

SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meeting for December 2023
« on: November 28, 2023, 03:59:10 AM »
                                        Hello, all SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Hoping you all are doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving are getting into full swing with getting ready for the holiday season with family and friends! -- PLEASE BE SAFE!!

If you were not at our November 25th “Pot-Luck” holiday luncheon / strategic planning meeting for Region 6 for 2024—Boy, did you miss out on some GREAT FOOD and FELLOWSHIP!!!

We had some time to reflect on past meetings from 2023 and all were able to voice opinions on what worked well for us, what did not, ---and ways to make improvements to our information training classes/sessions for 2024!
OUTSTANDING suggestions and ideas were discussed in great detail and hopefully will be implemented into the “lesson plans” for SEPN Georgia Region 6 for 2024!

We also worked on some “housekeeping” details as well that should defiantly help keep a much better “flow” of new ideas available for future trainings/classes scheduled for us here in Region 6 in 2024!

As I have mentioned in past posts before--we as so very blessed to have such GREAT members here in the SEPN Georgia Region 6 area—ALL of which who are a “wealth of knowledge” and “true experts” on many numerous “preparedness topics”--not to mention some GREAT COOKS as well!!

We all have been TRULY BLESSED to have such a wonderful place in “Uncle Sam’s Surplus” to hold our monthly Region 6 meetings for 2023! Mike Newsome and all of his USS crew there have been totally 100% supportive to us and have ALWAYS assisted us in our “meeting needs” for any equipment or class presentation items for our use!
 Thanks again so much to Mike and all the USS crew for your support to us for our monthly meetings for 2023!

I would like to take the time now to personally THANK-YOU ALL who came and supported us with your attendance and participation with our monthly meetings for 2023! As I have said in past postings and at numerous past meetings --It’s not me--it's YOU ALL who make it all happen for us!! ---and for that I and my wife are most grateful!!

We both feel GREATLY blessed to know each and every one of you all and greatly appreciate your willingness to share needed knowledge, experiences, and advice!  May God Bless You All!

We have decided NOT to have a scheduled SEPN Georgia Region 6 meeting for December 2023 on the regularly scheduled “4th Saturday of the month” due to it being so close to Christmas Day and to have additional time to finish up any “last minute” Christmas “preps” and tasks to prepare to be with family and friends.

We will pick back up with SEPN Georgia Region 6 meetings starting in January 2024!

Merry Christmas and wishing all a VERY Happy New Year! — May God Bless You All!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in January 2024!

Rhett/Voodoo MD
========================================================================

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When: January 27th 2024
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.

6230 Hawkinsville Road
Macon, GA 31216

TOPIC: “MUST HAVE” Hand Tools and Equipment For Your Home / BOL During a Total Grid Down Situation

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions-- and to ANY folks who are interested in becoming more prepared!! Please feel free to bring family and friends!! --We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal