Prepping > Security & Defense

China posing. an imminent threat to the U.S.?

(1/1)

Abigayle:
 On FOX 5 Atlanta.... 6. P.M.  news. Major organizations,  such. as the F.B.I., C.I.A. and more issued a group warning that China has planned a major multi-systems attack on the U.S. It includes our grid, water and communications. I know there was more, but on our current TV System, I could not pause or rewind.
The current motivation is to bring us to our knees while they take Tiawan. This report was given to a group of people seated around a long table.  I have no idea who they were.  This is as much  as I. know.
By now, you are all aware of the cyber attack on Atlanta Government offices at. 5:30 a.m. this morning. I don't know much more, but I am in shock.   It is one thing to plan for it and another thing to hear it is at our doorstep.  Please post. what you hear!  Why isn't this all over the news? 
googled it...some attempts were foiled, but. they are still embedded in our systems.
I feel like the ransom for Atlanta  Government computers was too low, perhaps a test...

Surveyor1:
Lol, like they are scared of Biden🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️…. We are so done!  Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok………

Abigayle:
They have no respect for Biden, but they want us busy at home, while they make their move on Taiwan. These are their own words, as they hack into our systems, according to agencies that either know this or are creating a "situation". Use your own judgment.

RWS:
Abigayle,  You are scaring me.  I am maxing out my credit cards on stuff that will soon no longer be available.  I will need to borrow some money from you to pay on the bills when they come due.  Last night I was going to make a cup of hot chocolate.  When I got the milk out of the frig I noticed it would take all the milk we had left.  So I opted for a cup of tea.  The wife had to go by the market and get a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.  I realised that I did not have any powdered milk not only to drink but to use in baking, ect.  I decided to go to the grocery and get what they had in stock and order some long term storage dehydrated whole milk.  AND that is just one item.  How many other holes do I have??

Abigayle:
Sorry R.W.S., we are doing the same thing as fast as we can. We did watch for Auguston Farms sales on different milk. We found that the flavor last better if you only make a quart at a time for two people.
Our chicks will be here in two weeks. I need raised beds with covers, but for depth I want,I might have to get Thor to work with me and make my own.
They are walking back the "eminent" comments now, and stating "when they are ready". Is. that why FEMA. suddenly changed their message from having a weeks worth of food to having a year. Do people understand, or. question what those changes in safety policy actually means??? Who told them to beef it up? They walk back what is happening.  They just don't trust the American people with the truth. We have to listen very carefully to what they are really saying...
If you are not scared enough, Thor suggests that you view some of "The Great Taking" on U-tube.  All we can do is what we can do. Meanwhile, the march of young military age men,  across our border continues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version