Author Topic: Main Gun Military Surplus (North Augusta, SC)  (Read 2249 times)

Country Singer

Main Gun Military Surplus (North Augusta, SC)
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »
I had the opportunity to stop by Main Gun Military Surplus today and picked up a few items.  The store is only open Tues-Thurs as they do most of their business via the web or at gun shows.  Also, it's a small space, so they aren't able to display very much merchandise; my recommendation would be to call ahead and see if they have what you're looking for before making a trip. 

What they did have on display was well-organized and was of good quality; it's definitely not one of those places where things are randomly jumbled about.  Also, the prices are, IMO, very good.  I picked up an M40 mask, with bag, outer skin, hood, and sealed canister for $66 (on sale) and an ACH helmet for $99. 

Overall impression: Recommended.  They have a good selection of items in good condition for reasonable prices.
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

lets_prep

Re: Main Gun Military Surplus (North Augusta, SC)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 09:53:09 AM »
Thanks for sharing this info about this store Country Singer!

Hope to see you today at the meet up.

Region 7

Country Singer

Re: Main Gun Military Surplus (North Augusta, SC)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:15:44 PM »
Sorry I missed the meetup!  I'll try to make the next one!
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal