Author Topic: Bed Bath and Beyond has Wise Foods - 20% off and Free Shipping  (Read 4641 times)

Lilburner

Bed Bath and Beyond has Wise Foods - 20% off and Free Shipping
« on: January 12, 2016, 12:03:13 PM »
I was surprised to see Wise Foods on Bed Bath and Beyond.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/brand/wise-foods-company/2178

Everything is Free Shipping. If you're familiar with Bed Bath and Beyond, they have a 20% off discount as often as not. The downside is you have to register - it's tied to the account. It's not a code you can get on Slickdeals or something. But 20% off with free shipping makes them the lowest I've seen on any of the products I've looked at.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

jimLE

Re: Bed Bath and Beyond has Wise Foods - 20% off and Free Shipping
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
wise foods has a pretty good deal going on right now..

we've already gotten some foods from them.in which we have tried out 3 of 4 different foods we got from them.now they have a good deal going on,in which we plan on getting the 3rd of next month.and here's a link to it,for those that are interested in,at least checking it out..and when it comes to the backpack part.point to the 2 free gifts.there you'll be able to open a window that'll tell you whats in it..

www.wisetvoffer.com/

their home page..

www.wisefoodstorage.com/

be prepared,be worried,be careful..and watch your 6..
expect and prepare for the worst.and hope for the best..

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 09:09:23 PM »
Do y'all know if the stores stock them?  I've never noticed them but then I wasn't looking either.   I get coupons in the mail and they never expire so I just hang on to a bunch till I get down to Marietta.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 09:39:43 PM »
I've never head of a coupon from them that didn't expire - usually in a month or so.

Since I'm on their email list, they pretty much always rotate through to where there's an active one both online and in-store.

You might could see if you could pick up in store and get a price adjustment if you only have a store coupon. I just sign up using a throwaway address

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:42:15 PM by Lilburner »
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Starlady

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:23:41 AM »
E-mail coupons do expire with BBY.  If they have your mailing address and SEND it to you, they will ALWAYS take it, even with an x-date of over 12 months ago.   After 4 yrs a cashier finally explained that to me.  Of course, I didn't believe her so I tried it.   Saved over $150 on my last run down there.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Lilburner

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 11:22:26 PM »
Never knew that. I think that's what they call a "lifehack".
~ Daniel Webster

jimLE

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 09:25:46 AM »
starlady.you might want to check out sams club and wal mart.seems like i heard that they carry certain emergency foods.i doubt it,but you might wanna check out academy sport as well..if nothing else,go into their web sites to check first,before going to any of them..

Nemo

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 09:55:02 AM »
I don't know about Sams or Wally, but Costco does have all kinds of options.  From a 5 day bucket to a 1 year pallet.

google  Costco Emergency Kits

Nemo

http://www.costco.com/emergency-kits-supplies.html
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Starlady

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 11:04:43 AM »
I'm not really looking for the stuff, just looking for something else to use my coupons on, lol.  But thanks for all the suggestions.

jimLE

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 11:51:39 AM »
oh ok..use them on me then..lol  :P

wiseguy

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 08:48:15 PM »
Overstock.com sometimes will have good deals on emergency food buckets, including Wisefoods.  It pays to shop around. 

jimLE

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 04:51:53 PM »
we were in Bed Bath and Beyond the other day.and i got to roaming the kitchen supply area.and to my surprise,they carry some canning supplies..so im thinking of going back when i have the money for it,(if i find something worth buying to me)..

Starlady

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 06:03:27 PM »
Now THAT's something I can use my coupons on.........and I'm heading down there this week.  Yaay!

tlwagg

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 06:56:36 PM »
Walmart has a good selection online. Just order and have it delivered to the store so no shipping charge.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal