Author Topic: Review: Major Surplus Machete Madness - 10 Pack  (Read 3113 times)

Lilburner

Review: Major Surplus Machete Madness - 10 Pack
« on: January 31, 2016, 10:05:05 PM »
Had my eye on these for a while now. I only order from Major Surplus when I can do it in $100 increments and get free shipping.

https://www.majorsurplus.com/machete-madness-10-pack.html

They had a sale on Voodoo Tactical last week so I put together the other $70 and bit on the machetes.

The bad news! I only got three styles! I love gear and gettin stuff and playin with it and whatnot so I was looking forward to dinking around with 10 DIFFERENT machetes. Oh well.

The good news is - they're form the world's largest maker of machetes in Columbia and all perfectly serviceable for less than what you'd pay at Harbor Freight and BudK and whatnot. Other than not being able to play with a bunch of different kinds, they're WELL worth $3 a piece and even more as far as preps go if you plan on clearing any land post SHTF or, hey... zombies I guess.

Here are the three I got - 3 each of the top and bottom, 4 of the middle. they are 18" and 28"

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

stvr

• Global Chairman & Region 5 Leader
  • Global Moderator
  • Bugged Out
Re: Review: Major Surplus Machete Madness - 10 Pack
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 10:52:07 PM »
Let me know how the Zombie tests go. I would love to here about it.
stvr
USMC Retired - NRA Endowment Member

"There is no better friend... and no worse enemy than a United States Marine."

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 10:35:46 AM »
NO no zombie test reviews.  If you do that, either you are in hiding from cops or the world is in the handbasket.  I would really just be happy with a heavy brush clearing report.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

elandil

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 12:09:43 PM »
curious in how the top and middle do. Give us a report when you've had a chance to test.
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal