Author Topic: Downloadable Gun Manuals  (Read 9783 times)

Country Singer

Downloadable Gun Manuals
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:42:51 PM »
Here's an extensive collection of Downloadable Gun Manuals.

I did some perusing, and most of them are the standard owner's manuals (still nice to have if you don't have one for your gun, or just want a digital copy), however I did see that they have the Glock Armorers' Manual, so you might get lucky and get some better documentation that the usual.

To give credit where it's due, I found this posted over at Harry Flashman's blog.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:45:20 PM by Country Singer »
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

tlwagg

Re: Downloadable Gun Manuals
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:07:48 AM »
Thank you Country Singer this is a great site.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 09:58:50 AM »
Yeps, I have a bookmark for it now.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 01:49:58 PM »
Thanks for this.

I read the post before looking at the forum view - went to set it as sticky and it already was - good thinking.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal