Author Topic: 2019 SEPN Christmas Party  (Read 4981 times)

Abigayle

Re: 2019 SEPN Christmas Party
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2019, 10:14:44 PM »
Thor and I had a really good time at the Christmas party.  You all made us "newbies" feel very much at home.  It is great to put names with faces.  Of course, now we have two names for each of you, plus one face to go with every two.!  Thank you for all the effort and time it took to put it together.  The gifts we took home were very meaningful.  Thank you for not 'STEALING" mine (whole other story).  My turmeric is happy in the greenhouse and we are looking forward to Christmas.  Sorry we did not get to say goodbye to each of you, so want to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Abigayle and Thor...

8greenbeans

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2019, 12:30:42 PM »
Glad I could make it out, albeit late but still, I finally made it! I've missed so many of you and was so glad to see you again  ;D Not to mention the new faces I hadn't had the chance to meet before. What awesome presents - I'm already thinking of what to bring next year  8)  Now, if I can just carve out some time to make it to the camp out - even if just for a day trip.
Already looking forward to next time...

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

florida44

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2019, 04:00:48 PM »
Had a great time and the chief says sorry to have missed it.

Now please please whoever made those cookies please share the recipe if you would. I was so stuffed I took a couple and now we are wishing we had some more!

As always looking forward to seeing you all soon
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

upacreek

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2019, 09:59:32 PM »
It was great to see everyone again (or for the first time).  I love meeting at the park.  It's so much less noisy than a restaurant.  Thanks for setting it up and all the prep work.

The cookies were supposed to be fluffier, but I love anything coconut.  Here you go - sorry if it's sideways
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

florida44

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »
Thanks Upacreek! It looks like the only missing part is the temp and cook time. Can you confirm?
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Abigayle

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 09:35:01 AM »
Better late than never.  Thank you both for all your work in organizing this event.  We felt so welcome.  We were thrilled with our gifts.  They will serve us well in many ways, including being a reminder of the wonderful people out there..
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal