Author Topic: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?  (Read 18311 times)

engineer3d

Re: How is everyone feeling about getting their COVID vaccine?
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2022, 09:30:17 AM »
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is weighing changes to vaccine guidance to increase the time between doses due to the risk of heart inflammation.
In a November update, the CDC said the agency and its partners were monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following coronavirus vaccination.
“Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger,” the website read.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/02/08/cdc-weighs-increasing-timing-vaccines-cut-risk-heart-inflammation/

Now, even the CDC admits there's a problem w/ the vaxxes, they just won't admit how big it really is. It mostly affects young, military aged men.
When the vaxxes destroy our military & the rest of the world's military, China will have the strongest military in the world, if they keep their military healthy through isolation, not requiring vaxxes, or natural immunity. The chicoms may also give their soldiers Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine to keep them healthy.

nj_m715

« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2022, 09:43:01 PM »
I haven't found the full video, this clip is making the rounds
was alex jones right again?

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2022, 09:23:19 AM »
What Do They Know that We Don’t?… China Has Not Administered a Single mRNA Vaccine to Any of Its 1.45 Billion Citizens
China has a population of 1.45 billion people.
In the 14 months since, more than 1 billion people worldwide have received more than 2 billion shots of mRNA.

None are in China.

What does this suggest to you ?   To me it is proof that this is Biological Warefare.   We just killed off our military ! !  And millions of US citizens.......
Why do you think the US Government is bringing in Millions across the Southern border without giving them the vaccine.  They are the replacements...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/know-dont-china-not-administered-single-mrna-vaccine-1-45-billion-citizens/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2022, 07:49:01 AM »
Here’s the strongest proof yet that vitamin D stops covid in its tracks
Israeli scientists say they have collected the most convincing evidence yet that vitamin D is a powerfully effective remedy for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).
Researchers from Bar Ilan University and the Galilee Medical Center say that vitamin D is so effective at preventing serious illness or death that it can now be predicted how a person will fare based on nothing more than his age and vitamin D levels.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/02/10/heres-the-strongest-proof-yet-that-vitamin-d-stops-covid-in-its-tracks/

If you are exposed, take some zinc and Quercetin in addition to the daily vitamin D.

BennyMG1

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2022, 05:52:55 AM »
I absolutely hate it when someone writes an article like that and gives no sources. The fact that the author has won a lot of awards and is respected helps, but still won’t pass muster for me. So then I have to do my own research. So I confirmed that China is NOT using any mRNA vaccines (not made in China). They say they are developing their own. But I’ve NEVER known China to have a problem stealing technology from the west. Why do they have a problem with our mRNA vaccine? I don’t buy the “it’s a matter of national pride” thing.

Here are three of the sources I found that support the story.

Fortune.com (1/26/2022), CNN (12/13/2021), Associated Press (April, 2021).
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2022, 10:56:28 AM »
I would probably be skeptical of this claim if it was not from my wife’s best friend down in Florida:

Awhile back she got her first dose of the vaccine.  Within 10 days she was in ICU and even called my wife to tell her goodbye, yes she thought she was going to die.  She then lost 60 pounds and her hair fell out!  She now wears a $600.00 wig…

I don’t know whether any of this was caused by the vaccine or the Covid???  There are many strange phenomenon health wise going on.  Many people are getting strange illnesses not related to Covid and there have been many documented claims that our death rates have seen a 40% increase than before the pandemic?  I quit believing in coincidence years ago…. I’m sure the uptick in deaths will be attributed to being locked down, missing wellness checks, suicide and an increase in obesity.  I don’t know what the causes are but I do know that what is going on is not normal and we may never get the “real” explanation!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

nj_m715

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2022, 03:04:08 PM »
so safe and effective that the data needs to be hidden?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-says-unreleased-vax-data-not-yet-ready-prime-time-and-might-be-misinterpreted

trust the science
well.....
just trust us because we said so
but you don't get to see for yourself

engineer3d

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2022, 05:23:31 PM »

.... and there have been many documented claims that our death rates have seen a 40% increase than before the pandemic? I quit believing in coincidence years ago….

You don't have to be an Einstein to connect the dots.

Rockhopper

« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2022, 09:40:38 PM »
Here's a good explanation (with CDC data!) for that troublesome heart issue showing 132 times background. This means we are seeing 132 times the cases we normally see.
Keep in mind this is only one vaccine associated toxicity. There are many others.
https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/jama-mrna-vaccines-elevate-myocarditis:7

Rockhopper

« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2022, 09:48:18 PM »
I'm sorry the above is a JAMA paper based on Vaers data NOT CDC data, but the CDC frequently uses CDC data. The following link is CDC data showing natural immunity twice as protective than the vaccine, and the covid recovered person gets NO added benefit from the vaccine after having had covid.

https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/the-covid-recovered-are-better-protected:2

Surveyor1

« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2022, 08:10:58 PM »
Well I guess no one ever saw this coming…. /s🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️  Even though many were warned they believed the government…. That was their 1st mistake!

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-goes-liver-cells-and-converted-dna-study
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

engineer3d

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2022, 04:40:10 PM »
The CDC admits that the PCR test cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.
I reported several months ago that the “health authorities” had reached this decision but were withholding its implementation until the end of 2021. They needed the fake test to keep the fear going in order to achieve as much vaccination, and therefore as much profit, as possible.
This padding of numbers also resulted in the disappearance of flu deaths in the US. This was dishonest and immoral. The medical elites behind this decision should be put on trial.
The CDC disappeared all of the flu deaths for 2020 and 2021.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/tricks-cdc-child-flu-deaths-continued-mysteriously-disappear-2021-lying/

Wow, at least the covid vax cured the flu!!!

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2022, 10:34:22 AM »
Interesting !
Pandemic of The Vaccinated: The Most Vaccine Compliant Areas of the US Experience a Significantly Higher Rate of Covid Infections Than the Least Vaccinated Areas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/ready-pandemic-vaccinated-vaccine-compliant-areas-us-experience-significantly-higher-rate-covid-infections-least-vaccinated-areas/

Surveyor1

« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2022, 11:23:52 AM »
You are correct RWS, I’ve been following that and it’s been pretty consistent worldwide!  My sister in law has been vaxxed and boosted and has now had the CCP flu 3 times😳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️!

coastiemike

« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2022, 10:09:00 PM »
Interesting article.  My IT guy here at work that’s helping me with the infrastructure of the new warehouse is on his third round with Covid.  He first came down with Covid a month after his first shot.  He came down with it a second time about three weeks after his second shot.  And you guessed it.  He took the booster about a month ago.  He’s now out of work for another two weeks after a third positive test.  Just strange.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal