Author Topic: Retreat location available for the serious prepper  (Read 1606 times)

threelegdog05

Retreat location available for the serious prepper
« on: May 13, 2016, 03:03:06 PM »
I would like to speak with one, or two prepper families who yet to find a good bugout /retreat location. My wife and I's property is located in s.w. alabama aprox.  an hour and a half north of Pensacola Florida.We live full time on the property,  but are setting up a shipping container base camp on some very defensible ground. The property is accessible,  but yet remote. Our acreage is surrounded by several thousand acres of corporate timberland.  One large creek/swamp running north  to south, one and half miles below us to the east of us, and another two miles below us to the south, running east to west. Rough country below us, and around us. Our sea level is about 125' or more than the creek systems. We are on a high, but fairy flat ridge area. 25 acre hay field north of my selected spot, and a seventy acres hay field on the southern property line. 700 feet open area to eastern timberland. Narrow paved county road on western border. Property looks down on roadbed. Site has promise.  Right party can saddle up for the expense of their shipping container,  or if your independent minded, I will lease, rent, or sell acreage. I'll even finance, if you need. Gotta be a serious prepper. Gotta be a family,  like us. A family unit will do what it takes,  that's my theory anyway. If you are within a tank of gas drive, let's talk. threelegdog05@gmail.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal