Author Topic: Country Folks Superstore in Cumming - sounds interesting  (Read 2542 times)

Lilburner

Country Folks Superstore in Cumming - sounds interesting
« on: October 12, 2016, 03:43:39 PM »
I don't know anything about them except I got a pointer to their facebook page, where the top three items were a gun, a chicken coop, and some seeds.

From their "about" page of what they carry

Walls Clothing
Work & Dress Boots
Guns & Ammo
Knives
Archery
Hunting
Amish Foods
Poultry Products
Lawn & Garden
Hay
Feed
Taxidermy
Jaemor Farm's Market
Ladies' Boutique
Seed
Hardware
Local Creamery Products
Nadine's Homemade Chicken Salad & Pimento Cheese

Sounds like an awesome place!

No website, but a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CountryFolksSuperstore/about/

2730 Spot Rd.
Cumming, GA 30040

"Where Country Folks can survive, because all of your shopping needs are under one roof!"

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Ravenwood1950

Re: Country Folks Superstore in Cumming - sounds interesting
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:23:06 PM »
Here's a link to photos of the inside of the store. Looks like dream shopping to me. Wish they were closer! Thanks for the heads up Lilburner!
http://www.countryfolkssuperstore.com/gallery.html
Ravenwood

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:30:55 PM »
Oh there IS a website! I can't read Facebook pages for nothing - glad you found it!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

florida44

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »
This is just up the road from my house. I went in when they first opened and was slim pickings. Have heard good things but have not had time to get back in. Weekday laziness mostly and I think they close early. If one of you make your way up here let me know and I will go with you.
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

SS-Preppers

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 09:28:31 AM »
Dang.......I have driven right by that place more than a few times..........gonna have to stop in.......looks like reasonable prices on firearms and they ever sell used ones..........

SS-Preppers

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 11:34:31 AM »
Thanks Lilburner!!!!!

I stopped by today and got a Ruger 10/22 for $185.00.  It didn't look like they had even fire a round through it....couldn't pass that deal up for sure!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal