Author Topic: Now there's racist pizza!  (Read 1559 times)

Lilburner

Now there's racist pizza!
« on: August 19, 2015, 04:16:23 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-has-to-be-the-most-racist-slice-of-pizza-ever-created_55d1dc95e4b07addcb4358cc

To be fair - it kinda is. But more importantly, how disgusting does chicken and watermelon on a pizza sound? I'm the first one to point out that people are jumping at shadows when it comes to this whole latest round of racial tension, but you can't really discount that there really are idiots out there. And in greater number than we like to imagine. You kind of had to go out on a limb to arrive at this pizza.

And in the more subtly racist department - since when can a major news outlet have an editorial page JUST for black people?

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

elandil

Re: Now there's racist pizza!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 06:24:44 PM »
Screw racist, what kind of moron mixes bleu, goat,.and ricotta cheese together? Thats just stoooopid.  :-\
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:31:15 AM »
Elandil, thats not so bad.  Its the weeds and seeds they put in there that really raised the gross factor.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Starlady

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 02:35:41 AM »
Lol, that was my 1st thought too, Elandil!  You'd never taste the others for the Bleu.

And watermelon on a pizza?  Gotta be added AFTER you cook it.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal