Author Topic: 2018 Mother Earth news fair dates are posted!!!!  (Read 3675 times)

joboomartin

2018 Mother Earth news fair dates are posted!!!!
« on: December 27, 2017, 07:27:22 PM »
Not sure how many of you attend the mother Earth News Fair but the dates for 2018 are posted.

https://www.motherearthnewsfair.com/

My wife and I go to the Asheville location every year and love it. Tons of great demonstrations and good seminars. Next year it will be April 28 ad 29. We are already planning a trip!!

Let me know if your going this year. It would be fun to see other folks attending or have dinner or something.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:36:47 PM by Lilburner »

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: 2018 Mother Earth news fair dates are posted!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:43:23 AM »
I will put it on my calendar.  I could work it into a camping trip.  I always have to work a round garden schedule as we grow a lot of what we eat.

OOps !  Looks like that conflicts with SEPN Spring campout !

Lilburner

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 12:48:06 PM »
Yeah the conflict is the rub. Even on years when it doesn't conflict, it's two trips in two weeks.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

joboomartin

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
Arggggg.... I wonder if I drive really fast could I do both?  :)

Nemo

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 12:15:33 AM »
Nope.  Don't do that.  You won't make it and we will feel sad over you going away or to jail.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Trillium

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 09:14:47 PM »
I loved it last year and was planning to go in 2018 as well.  I checked the dates earlier this week and discovered that the Asheville one is the same weekend as Heritage Life Skills. Now I have to choose and it's not looking good for the Mother Earth News Fair.

Nemo

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 11:05:49 AM »
same weekend as Heritage Life Skills.

You are talking about this thing correct?  If so, I have some deciding to do also.

Nemo

https://carolinareadiness.com/
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Trillium

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 01:03:14 PM »
Yep.  That's the one.  I love Carolina Readiness for organizing it

MommaA

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 03:00:35 PM »
So sad. Wanted to attend both but already promised I would go to Mother Earth.

Lilburner

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
I loved it last year and was planning to go in 2018 as well.  I checked the dates earlier this week and discovered that the Asheville one is the same weekend as Heritage Life Skills. Now I have to choose and it's not looking good for the Mother Earth News Fair.

Have you been to both and are picking one over the other?

Can you tell us why? Now that we've all freed up that weekend?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

joboomartin

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 09:28:55 AM »
Alright, the Mother Earth news fair Asheville workshop/speaker schedule is posted here: https://www.motherearthnewsfair.com/north-carolina/

Lots of great information, cool vendors and just a fun time overall.

Anyone else planning to attend next weekend? If so, perhaps we can meet up for breakfast, lunch or dinner or just say hi.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal