Author Topic: Free training for teachers  (Read 2412 times)

9mmMike

Free training for teachers
« on: February 24, 2018, 10:40:10 AM »
I will give a free 2 or 4 Day gun training class certificate along with a hotel and gun rental certificate for Frontsite in Parhump Nevada to any teacher or school safety officer in the western North Carolina area, eastern Tennessee and north western Georgia areas until I run out. Frontsight training is superior to most training given to law enforcement in gun handling. You will shoot over 500 rounds in the 4 day class and have several hours of classroom instruction.

Lilburner

Re: Free training for teachers
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »
What an amazing offer!

Thank you!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Country Singer

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
I'm cross-posting this over at Carolina Remnant. 9mmMike, how do any interested teachers get in touch with you?
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

Blade

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 05:35:52 PM »
Outstanding offer Mike!

9mmMike

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 10:44:05 PM »
They can contact me at michael@scubamage.com

aces

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
In Gwinnett County GA, the sheriff's office is also offering a special class including the laws in Georgia on carrying (mostly resource officers are the ones who can carry inside the schools, but they want teachers to be informed and able to do as much as they can to be prepared as they choose to be.)  The only time/date in the media is "end of March".

This course is also offered to Gwinnett citizens on an ongoing basis, but this class for teachers is limited to them.
From the press releases:  "The department isn't saying they'll train teachers for the classrooms, but simply giving gun safety."

Read more:

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/local/gwinnett-county-sheriff-s-office-offering-gun-training-course-to/article_818526ab-9fce-55d8-826e-36b82fb33db6.html

Teachers who are interested in participating in the Sheriff’s Office training course are asked to send an email to sabrina.cooper@gwinnettcounty.com.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal