Author Topic: .22 LR... FOUND SOME!!  (Read 2109 times)

RevJammer

.22 LR... FOUND SOME!!
« on: August 29, 2015, 06:09:27 PM »
I was hitting all of the local Wally worlds recently, looking for some "closeout" AR's...  (didn't find any...).

However, I did find some Winchester M-22 .22LR box of 1,000 for $50.00...   thought that was a pretty decent price...  not sure how good it is..  but couldn't hardly pass it up...

Any thoughts on this ammo?

RJ

Lilburner

Re: .22 LR... FOUND SOME!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »
Generally I think of it as "better bulk". Ahead of Federal and Remington bulk offerings. 

It's like any 22LR, though. Your guns will like it or not to varying degrees.

So did they put the ARs like half price like they do with other clearance merch?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

Nemo

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »
So did they put the ARs like half price like they do with other clearance merch?

Personally, I have not laid eyes on that reduction but I have seen numerous internet reports from what is considered reliable sources that reductions of that size are very common.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

Came into this world screaming, kicking and covered in someone else's blood.  Don't mind going out that way.

God made Man, Colt made him equal, Browning made that perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection to plastic fantastic junk

Lilburner

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 09:12:42 PM »
Wow - gonna be some lucky folks.

They don't carry guns in I assume all of Metro - certainly not in Lilburn.

I AM curious - does their newfound semi-auto hatred extend to rimfire? Do they have 10/22s going out the door at $89?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

elandil

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 11:34:34 PM »

I AM curious - does their newfound semi-auto hatred extend to rimfire? Do they have 10/22s going out the door at $89?

This question has me intrigued, and im thinking some research shall be in order...
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal