Author Topic: Is Cov-19 one part of a binary weapon ?  (Read 1170 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Is Cov-19 one part of a binary weapon ?
« on: May 07, 2020, 06:15:41 AM »

People who have contracted coronavirus can not serve in the military, according to Military Times.

"During the medical history interview or examination, a history of COVID-19, confirmed by either a laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying," the memo read on a Twitter account.

Pentagon spokeswoman Jessica Maxwell has confirmed the memo to Military Times.

The above article kind of makes your thinking move in that direction.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/covid-19-military-uncle-sam-army/2020/05/06/id/966440/

Maybe it is just me...

BennyMG1

Re: Is Cov-19 one part of a binary weapon ?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 08:22:16 AM »
There must be something more to the virus that we aren't being told
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 09:28:31 AM »
Possibilities:
1) they know/suspect you can get re-infected and it's worse 2nd time around
2) the lung scarring is worse than we're being told
3) that clotting thing is   "       "      "       "       "
4) even if you've had it and recovered you can still infect others
or
5) something they've never even told us yet.

All the contradicting info/rumor is starting to become a bit frightening.

What happened to the vaunted 'herd immunity' thing?
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 12:08:31 PM »
Does anybody know anybody in the medical research field that might know the real deal about this virus. My life may have not changed much with the lockdown and such but the 1918 pandemic was 'mild' in the spring and deadly amounts in the fall.
I worry how long our health care providers can physically/emotionally continue at this pace? God Bless them all.
Ravenwood

Country Singer

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 12:53:45 PM »
Apologies to the healthcare workers we have on here who actually are working hard during this, but there's plenty of them out there that seem to be handling things just fine.

“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place.
If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”

8greenbeans

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 10:27:09 AM »
Along with the possibilities Starlady listed, folks who had SARS vaccines were the ones dropping dead in the streets from Covid. Something about the vaccine made one more susceptible to the mechinations of covid. So I'm personally thinking something related as well.... though by virtue of being in the military you'll be receiving all vaccines so who knows.

However, with as many people that are testing positive for antibodies, that's gonna drastically reduce the pool for military members until it is lifted - similarly to the flat foot rule of yesteryear.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 11:51:03 AM »
If they are thinking that there is damage done to the lungs of young people, that might not heal completely, this is very upsetting and frightening.  If smoking lungs can replenish in time, or so they were saying, why not this one?  I have felt all along that this was a biological weapon, made in that lab, with the intention of destroying the U.S. some day.  Nothing has changed my mind, after looking back eleven years, at some of the meeting that were held in China in reference to that goal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal