Author Topic: So. Thoughts going forward?  (Read 2823 times)

Lilburner

So. Thoughts going forward?
« on: November 07, 2020, 03:37:57 PM »
Most of the networks have called the election. There are recounts and legal challenges, but the situation is looking grim.

Assuming a Biden Presidency, where does this leave you?

Looks like we have the Court and the Senate, so no court packing or AWBs. That's good.

I'm thinking it's going to be mostly keep your head down and prep your ass off while praying war doesn't come.

What do y'all think?
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
~ Daniel Webster

joebob

Re: So. Thoughts going forward?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 04:15:53 PM »
Time to trust God and continue to prep.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 04:22:50 PM »
It's not over..  Sit back and watch a miracle in action!

It even now looks like the House will turn Republican controlled ?   Any thoughts ?

God is in control.  Trump went and played golf!

Just a hint of things to come!
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mccarthy-pelosi-speaker-house/2020/11/08/id/996016/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 06:12:34 PM by RWS »

ChristianJ

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 06:53:39 PM »
I chuckled at "looking grim". LOL. I don't mean to be rude, but that's a little dramatic.

Keep prepping, keep praying, keep reading your Bible, keep working... same ole same ole.

There is nothing new under the sun.
Christian pastor & theologian

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 07:20:30 PM »
Of course it's over. It was over the day it began.  It was over, really, before that, when he came done the escalator with his stunning wife by his side.  She spoke five languages fluently, yet  was picked apart at once, just like the Trump family.  This was all off limits in the past, there were boundaries, but not with this family...oh no....Not with this president!  Google, Facebook and Twitter all got in line to bitch slap him.  When they finished all the liberal news stepped up to the plate.  At the very end, they reported that he was far behind in the polls.  I wonder how many stayed home?  After all, what's the use?
He helped them by being an imperfect man.  He lashed back when he was beaten down.  Turn the other cheek was not in his vocabulary.  The swamp pulled him down, but he helped.  Two big mis-steps, the first debate, and not coming forward with a replacement for Obama care.  The media scared people to death, in terms of what would happen with pre-exisiting conditions, if he won.  People just didn't know what to think.  Where could they turn for the truth?
I would put some serious money on the side of a bet that says there was voter fraud.  That won't make a difference.  Nothing makes a difference for this man, not even Hunter's computer.  They just don't care.  It will all go away.  God help us!
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 06:13:52 AM »
Ya'll know how quiet and reserved my wife is.  She said " If Trump does not come out of this the winner, there is going to be a Hell of an uprising."

https://twitter.com/7mdk7/status/1324116362088898566

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficae6x1Q5A&feature=youtu.be

ProGeek

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 10:15:44 AM »
If Trump does not come out of this the winner, there is going to be a Hell of an uprising."[/size]

I would say the opposite. If Trump pulls it out, there will be a revolt.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 09:29:49 AM by ProGeek »
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Farside

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 11:22:04 AM »
We are not the people that riot in the streets. but I'll die on my door step when they come to take from me.

If we lose the Senate, all hope is gone. Georgia is going to be the deciding factor with two run offs.

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 01:14:12 PM »
Far Side, we feel the same way and are now ready....
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 03:08:15 PM »
Sidney Powell mentioned Scorecard and operation hammer, so word is leaking out.
BREAKING: "Operation Scorecard" CIA-run vote theft software was running in EVERY swing state... "glitches" switched votes from Trump to Biden

The glitch was discovered when an effort was made to manually review the ballots, revealing that thousands of votes were switched by the software.

https://distributednews.com/472581.html

Time to call your state Representative and State Senator.  Demand they fix this post haste.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 11:15:59 AM »
Well, Well.  Another State!  How many More ??

Data scientist Sarah Eaglesfield was tracking the vote counts in Virginia in real-time on Election night and into the following morning.
Eaglesfield noticed a glitch in the Virgina vote counting.
At 5:12 AM the state lost 169,000 votes from 5:07 AM to 5:12 AM in the morning.
President Trump was smashing expectations and liberal media predictions in the state on Election night.
That was all solved at 5 AM.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/captured-real-time-moment-virginia-512-took-169000-votes-off-state-totals/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 11:36:01 AM »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 11:51:31 AM »
This is not an election.  It is a Coup!

Now this morning a video has been uncovered from this year’s Presidential election in Pennsylvania where the same thing appears to have occured.  Nearly 20,000 votes were subtracted from President Trump and added to Joe Biden, a 40,000 vote swing,  live on CNN.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-huge-another-system-glitch-captured-live-cnn-election-night-20000-votes-swapped-trump-biden-video/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 01:38:14 PM »
Here is the story behind why the 132,000 ballots in Georgia must be discarded.  What a law suit will come...
Numerous Democrat Led Non-Profits Are Connected to Likely Illegal Absentee Ballot Harvesting in Georgia After the Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/numerous-democrat-led-non-profits-connected-likely-illegal-absentee-ballot-harvesting-georgia-election/

Abigayle

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 05:13:40 PM »
I watched the re-play of that moment of the switch.  Anderson Cooper caught it in real time as well.  Just when you think that the man could never look more pale, he does.  Of course, like all great CNN so called journalists, he kept his mouth shut.
President Trump is be uncharacteristicly quiet.  Either something big is about to happen, or, heaven forbid, there is no there.....there...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal