Author Topic: Deep Lung & Sinus Blaster  (Read 1099 times)

8greenbeans

Deep Lung & Sinus Blaster
« on: November 15, 2020, 11:19:34 AM »
Here's what is in the two pre-made herbals that I used.

Deep Lung
Elecampane root
Angelica root
Yerba Santa leaf
Yarrow ariels
Mullein leaf
Hawthorne berry
Yerba mansa root (fresh, not dried)
Garlic bulb
Osha root

Sinus Blaster
Fresh horseradish root
Echinacea augustifolia root
Fresh spilanthes herb
Elderberry
Garlic bulb
Cayenne fruit
Peppermint oil
Olive leaf
Housebound herb
Licorice root
Goldenseal root
Wild cherry bark
Fresh osha root
Andrographia herb
Onion
Yarrow herb

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

Abigayle

Re: Deep Lung & Sinus Blaster
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 02:11:44 PM »
I sent this to my son Brad.  He is feeling better, but no energy.  Last night, he felt worse for awhile, at this point it comes and goes.  Thanks for this!  I am going to see if I can find it on line, as we are bugging in...

8greenbeans

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 05:06:13 PM »
I start feeling worse when my temp starts to rise again. I bet he is doing the same. BUT today has been the best yet! While still feeling poorly, I have been up and about, no naps, eating, even did some light cleaning and a real shower rather than an Epsom salt bath.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
1 MrBeans

tlwagg

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 02:07:35 PM »
I think I had this last year. My B-I-L was on a cruse in the Pacific with a lot of Chinese passengers.  He got sick on the cruse than came here for Thanksgiving. I got sick on 11-30 started felling better about 12-15, (we almost didn't have Christmas), I had ALL the symptoms. I didn't get my sense of taste or smell back for over a month. The cough lingered well into February. The low energy lasted for about a 3 weeks. There's no way to tell if I had it since the antibody test are only good for 3 months and by the time they were invented it had already been 3 months. It felt like the worst case of flu I'd ever had. Don't forget the Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin, and NAC. https://e4.io/articles/preventing-and-healing-from-the-coronavirus/preventing-the-corona-virus-and-staying-healthy/medcram-dr-seheults-daily-regimen-vitamin-d-c-zinc-quercetin-nac/
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

8greenbeans

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 11:08:49 PM »
That sounds exactly like me so far to this point tlwagg. I started taking these 2 things on top of vitamin C, d3, zinc, aspirin, and tonic water when I developed suspected pneumonia. I also took elderberry syrup and ginger shots. That secondary infection is what really took me down. One of MrBean's coworkers has same symptoms I did and turns out he has double pneumonia. This again makes me doubly thankful for my tight knit herbal community. They stepped up when no one could physically take me to the doctor by telling my daughter exactly what to get me. MrBeans said he knew I was super sick when I just wanted nurses to take care of me.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
1 MrBeans

tlwagg

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 11:18:53 PM »
I think I would have felt better if I had gotten outside and walked when I started feeling better but I fractured a toe and that kept me chair bound for the month of December. I felt better once I got out and started moving again.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Gunner

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 03:39:34 AM »
I have been in the tough position all this year.  I am listed as a critical worker due to my job position.... I deal with the students everyday, but if i become sick, I have to take my own time to get tested and then, take time off so that i dont  infect everyone else.... Kinda feel the leper syndrome coming at me like a freight train... Damned if I do and Damned if I dont..... how is everyone else making this work.... one way or the other.... I only ask because I dont think that its going to get any better on the 20th of JAN........
U.S. Army Signal Corps
U.S. Army Ordnance Corps
KK4KUB
Region 7, Georgia

8greenbeans

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 12:08:42 AM »
MrBean's and all but one of the Kids' jobs all pay them to take time off to get tested and if positive, then pay them "covid pay." So they have done that. The other kid is in the film industry. She's an "independent contractor." However, since they require tests to be on set, they pay her $20-25 to go get tested. The sets that also require daily testing give a "testing bump" in addition to that days' pay. For her, she's staying as hidden as possible, knowing it likely isn't doing her any good. But she needs the money so deals with it for the time being. She will graduate college this upcoming year, then she will deal with a new set of circumstances while I go back into the film world.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
1 MrBeans

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 01:59:37 PM »
8 beans, your lung and sinus blaster...is it something that we can order, already made up. How is it used?  Sounds like a good thing to have on hand.

8greenbeans

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 08:30:05 AM »
Yes ma'am, my daughter picked them up at Sprouts. Those are the actual names on the bottles. I'll try to attach photos.

Instructions are on the bottle in case you don't remember these:
Deep Lung is 6-8 squirts 3-4 times a day ... At beginning may take every 5 minutes up to 4x. (I put mine in a swallow of juice)
Sinus Blaster is 15 drops (a little less than a dropperful) taken 1-3 times a day & up to every 3 hours when needed. (It says directly in mouth or in juice or water - I highly recommend in a swallow of juice!)

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans
1 MrBeans

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal