Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 820 times)

upacreek

Happy Thanksgiving!
« on: November 26, 2020, 08:08:54 AM »
Whether you’re quarantining or celebrating with family and friends, happy Thanksgiving! There’s so much to be thankful for.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Starlady

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 08:22:37 AM »
A safe and blessed Thanksgiving to all of you!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 09:38:45 AM »
Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone. After seeing the unbelievable long lines of folks wanting things from the Food Banks, aren't we blessed that we had the foresight and made the sacrifices to be more self-sufficient? I pray that all Americans will strive to depend more on themselves for their needs and less on 'someone else' coming to the rescue.
Ravenwood

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 09:54:56 AM »
Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone. After seeing the unbelievable long lines of folks wanting things from the Food Banks, aren't we blessed that we had the foresight and made the sacrifices to be more self-sufficient? I pray that all Americans will strive to depend more on themselves for their needs and less on 'someone else' coming to the rescue.
Ravenwood
The poor will always be with us".  Have a happy Thanksgiving.  My oldest son is coming home today.  Because of the virus and other things, he has stayed away all year so far!
Pray that the Lord will have his way in our future! 

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 11:09:07 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.  We will have one granddaughter, at the opposite end of a seven foot table.  Thank the Lord for a nice day to have desert and conversation outdoors, just the three of us.  Oh how we will celebrate 2020 in the rear view mirror.  We have to pray for our president, like it or not.  Our country depends on his strength.  We are all blessed to have the knowledge to protect ourselves and the foresight to have started before it was really needed.  Bless those less fortunate, that they may be able to get on their feet soon.  Bless you all, my friends, as we lock hands around this virtual table.

florida44

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 11:14:51 AM »
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!
Region 2
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

tlwagg

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 07:06:34 PM »
Now that I have time to sit down I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal