Author Topic: Pi Crypto Currency  (Read 1867 times)

ProGeek

Pi Crypto Currency
« on: April 10, 2021, 09:12:29 AM »
I just started mining Pi. It's not yet ready to use as to buy things with, but you can mine it. It runs on your phone and doesn't use much power at all. You never know how these thing will turn out, but getting in early is always the best way to may any money. If you want to try it, go to the app store and install it. The app will prompt you once a day to make sure you are still active. You will need an invite code that I list below.

Invite ID:  geek21

https://minepi.com/
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Fixit

Re: Pi Crypto Currency
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 04:23:15 PM »
Not mining for PI but I have switched over to Presearch  for my sherry engine .  it is a block chain search engine and rewards for use in Pre tokens.

ProGeek

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:54:41 AM »
I've got over 800 coins so far.
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2023, 09:25:57 AM »
"I’ve been saying for nearly three years now that the beast system is based on the world’s people accepting two technological components offered up by the Luciferian globalist elites: A globally recognized digital ID to replace the cards in your wallet and a globally recognized digital money to replace the cash in your wallet. The two together will comprise the foundation of the punitive global beast system."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/worldcoin-ceo-global-digital-currency-tied-global-digital/

nj_m715

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 02:48:18 PM »
bank / fed / govt issued coins are not the same as other crypto coins

TPTB can not control or stop bitcoin, all they do is try to control the on and off ramps, the exchanges
bitcoin existed and was traded as money before exchanges were created.

IMO digital and fully tracked FedCoin already exists, it's the USD
it's 99% digital already
cash app, venmo,, paypal, credit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, 401K's etc etc
are all digital and can be shut down with a phone call from a canadian if you dared to donated to a truck driver

John Galt 1

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 09:46:38 AM »
I started playing with different coins back in 2017      Made a bit of money buying and selling.      Starting in 2021 tax year I started reporting the earnings on my taxes because I wanted to stay clear of the IRS.       My tax person had to do a bit of research because I was the only person who reported coin income that year.        I had a hard time figuring what I had paid for some coins purchases between 2017-2019.     

With all of the new regulations I sold out of all coins about 2 months ago.

I kept most of my coins in "cold storage", sometimes for years at a time.       Since I purchased some of the coins from obscure exchanges finding an accurate purchase price was hard so around 2020 I started keeping careful records.
Talk is cheap, Actions count.

nj_m715

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 11:19:01 AM »
me too, I lost all of my private keys in a tragic canoe accident

I wonder if I can write it off
I bet hunter could

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal