Author Topic: Propaganda or Legitimate Concern?  (Read 1364 times)

Surveyor1

Propaganda or Legitimate Concern?
« on: July 12, 2021, 05:04:57 PM »
Now the FDA has issued a “warning” concerning the J&J jab.  I won’t go into specifics but it’s in the article.  Seems to me they try very hard to “Demonize” the J&J jab and my guess is because it is the only one that does not modify a persons DNA.  Did the FDA ever issue an official warning when all of the other jabs but J&J have been causing all of the coronary issues and pregnant women losing their unborn child?  If they did I missed the news release. 

From my experience when the gov tries this hard to get you to do what they want, nothing good is going to come from it!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fda-to-announce-new-warning-on-johnson-johnson-vaccine-linking-it-to-rare-neurological-condition
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
Re: Propaganda or Legitimate Concern?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 05:25:08 PM »
Watch your language please !
Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/biden-regime-monitor-private-communications-calls-sms-carriers-dispel-misinformation-vaccines-sent-social-media-text-messages/

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 05:31:48 PM »
When someone comes to my door and asks if I have had my covid shot?  I plan to ask them how many STD's have they had?  I am hoping they tell me it is private and they will not answer.  I will tell them "You have just answered your own question" and close the door.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:52:54 PM by RWS »

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 08:05:47 PM »
When someone comes to my door and asks if I have had my covid shot?  I plan to ask them how many STD's have they had?  I am hoping they tell me it is private and they will not answer.  I will tell they "You have just answered your own question" and close the door.

Best bet is to not answer the door, being hostile could possibly be seen in a worse light than “no one came to the door”?  Remember this is not a way to get more jabs out to the public, it’s more of a way to create a data base of the people that are hostile to the regime.  Kinda old world “if you don’t have anything good to say then don’t say anything at all.” 

That’s one reason they are starting in the “blue areas” so to speak.  Their first priority will be to get rid of the dissenters within their “controlled” areas so they don’t have to constantly check their immediate 6.  Once they are unified in their efforts in their own backyards they will have free reign to expand outwardly kinda like a progressive tumor.  If I had to guess I would say that in Georgia they will focus on the Atlanta area and never really expand out to the rural areas unless a particular area was very ardent blue and they needed a forward operating base when they decide to move forward against the “true and capable resistance”. 

Their motives and coordination are so rudimentary and predictable that it is almost laughable!  Problem is that very few of us will see through their charade and most are incapable of launching a counter offensive!  Sadly their 1st year level military diversional tactics very probably will work because most Americans are under the assumption that something like this could not happen here!

The MSM is obviously in on the ruse so public opinion has already been swayed to the point in the high population areas that us true Americans are “nujob radical insurrectionist”. When in fact it’s exactly the opposite.  TPTB plan on using very strong handed tactics against us with the Blessing of the majority of people in the urban areas, especially once they purge the dissenters from their ranks! 

The rest of this year is going to be quite interesting to say the least!  Sad thing is that I’m probably more correct regarding this than I even know at this point!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

ProGeek

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 04:05:49 PM »
Here's the problem. They know who you are already. There is a database of all the vaccinated people. This is one reason they want an ID.

https://dph.georgia.gov/immunization-section/georgia-immunization-registry-grits
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

bountyhunter

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 05:24:38 PM »
Had a doctors appointment on Monday with my primary care and they didnt even mention the word vaccination!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

nj_m715

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 08:31:07 PM »
I'm rural, it's impossible for me to get an ID
there's no kinko near by

Surveyor1

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 09:08:11 PM »
I'm rural, it's impossible for me to get an ID
there's no kinko near by

😂😂😂😂😂😂!  Kudos!  Great response!😎

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 05:46:04 PM »
My wife had this site Qued up for me when I came in from the shop.  There are several videos on this site, but the one (second one down) is very interesting about CDC and FEMA Internment sites that are in the works?  Have you noticed the FEMA hiring adds lately?
https://dcdirtylaundry.com/no-the-government-does-not-have-rights-yes-they-are-acting-as-nazis/
Stew Peters video will get your attention!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal