Author Topic: Neww  (Read 1276 times)

Bountyhunter2018

• I'm not "ALWAYS RIGHT" but I am Never "WRONG"
    • http://www.arrl.org/ares
Neww
« on: August 05, 2021, 03:32:57 AM »
Guess no one active in here, moving to Ashville hopefully first week September
BountyHunter2018, General Class Ham Radio Operator"N4UTS"  CQB Instructor, former LEO, Veteran  Iraq 2008-2010, Armed Security.

upacreek

Re: Neww
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 11:06:23 AM »
Be careful there. The cops are either corrupt and/or incompetent and criminals run with impunity. Their equally corrupt/inept atty gen became Governor, so not much help of it getting better. Aside from that, good luck with the move, beautiful area.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 06:31:23 AM »
Guess no one active in here, moving to Ashville hopefully first week September

I just came home from the Asheville area yesterday.  The one day job I was working on only took a half day,  I finished at 11AM and pack for home.  A lot of the country folks up there do not consider themselves preppers.  They just consider it a way of life. There are a lot of them around up there.  Take the guy I visited.  I helped him install a 100Amp 600VDC charge controller on his solar system.  The system is battery based and he has moved his critical circuits to his battery backed Lighting panel.  Now when the power goes off he does not need to run out and crank the generator.  While I was helping him, my wife was receiving vegetables from their garden.  They offered venison also, but we do not eat it YET!

bountyhunter

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 07:19:51 AM »
You PM'd me and said you were moving to the Atlanta area? Change of plans?
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal