Author Topic: Augason Farms at Amazon  (Read 1430 times)

Surveyor1

Augason Farms at Amazon
« on: October 03, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
I always check the prices of the Augason Farms products at Amazon.  I checked today and saw that there has been an update on most of the products they sell….

“SNAP EBT Eligible”

Not really sure what to think of that???

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Augason+farms&ref=nb_sb_noss
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

Re: Augason Farms at Amazon
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 03:21:34 PM »
I don't even know what that is, but I see the signs in stores.  A reasonable deduction is that it is some kind of welfare.  I am sure many of us have the same viewpoint here.  If people really can't work, it should be available in emergency situations and when someone physically or mentally can not be employed, or incapable of producing an income that will support them.  Many people work two jobs or more and take a bus.
If welfare income in used for storage food, someone is trying to prepare for future events.  If they use less food stamps through the purchase of say, bone in chicken instead of boneless....you follow the theme here....  Then good for them if they buy storage food instead of chips or whatever choice they make.  This may be one less family at your door when T.S.H.T.F.....

aces

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 08:45:34 PM »
Walmart now carries some Augason products in their app.

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 08:59:25 PM »
Walmart now carries some Augason products in their app.

You are correct, I’ve bought a lot of their product on Walmart.com!  Prices change daily so beware!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Starlady

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »
They are shutting down till the end of the year citing  "global raw-material shortages" and "substantial delays" in procurement and production.  People who've placed orders recently have received letters that the order will not be fulfilled.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Surveyor1

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 09:50:46 PM »
They are shutting down till the end of the year citing  "global raw-material shortages" and "substantial delays" in procurement and production.  People who've placed orders recently have received letters that the order will not be fulfilled.

If they have it on Amazon “usually” they have in stock.  I guess that’s different from buying directly from Augason???

Surveyor1

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 10:19:46 PM »
Yep Starlady I checked Amazon and Walmart, they have product but one will definitely pay dearly for what they have available.  So I guess basically if anyone has waited this long to stock up, that boat seems to be leaving port!  If you need product I would suggest buying in bulk and putting either in Mylar in 5 gallon buckets or in 1 gallon Mylar.  If you need something people, PLEASE DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal