Author Topic: I think I found an explaination for Liberals actions  (Read 882 times)

Surveyor1

Re: I think I found an explaination for Liberals actions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 08:47:43 PM »
That article is spot on!!!  One of the biggest problems that I see with stupid people is they honestly just don’t know exactly how stupid they are!  Today’s world s a prime example.  The Progressive Left think that they are smarter than the rest of us.  They think that they know what is better for us than we do.  They think that they know better than us on how to raise our children.  They think that it is “their job” to protect us from ourselves!  The only problem with their thought process is the fact that they are literally “Dumb as a box of rocks.”  Their policies don’t work and never have.  They are actually too damn stupid to even know which bathroom to use!  Our nation is in peril simply because of “stupid people”!  Here’s a graphic to help you understand:

Liberals = stupid
Democrats = stupid
Progressives = stupid
RINO’s = very stupid
Gator Fans = stupid

I hope that helps!!!  Follow me on Instagram for more example of stupid!  (Btw - if you just looked me up on Instagram you are now officially stupid…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SS-Preppers

Re: I think I found an explaination for Liberals actions
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 06:37:55 PM »
Liberals = stupid
Democrats = stupid
Progressives = stupid
RINO’s = very stupid
Gator Fans = stupid

Priceless.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal