Author Topic: Great Body Armor deal  (Read 1624 times)

BennyMG1

Great Body Armor deal
« on: November 20, 2021, 10:42:45 AM »
I’ve been looking for fat boy body armor (after a failed fitting) and found a good resource. Even better, if you place an order today and use coupon code “thankyou” , they take 25% off your order. I was able to add extra coating and trauma pads to my order and still payed less than I originally planned. The company is Spartan Armor. As a note, we are also happy with the set we got from CATI armor, but when ordering, they only had one set of what I wanted.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Seabeepreps

Re: Great Body Armor deal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 03:30:23 AM »
I was looking at spartan armor a few days ago. Looks like good quality products

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 04:18:54 AM »
Yes! And National Body Armor has a BOGO deal on level 3 “t shirts”
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 11:03:01 AM »
Benny, Good deal, free shipping and if you use code Save25 you get 25% off even on closeout items.
Only drawback, they do not answer the phone, and do not call back any time soon.  On line payment is PayPal and some other thing I don't have.  With all the new things we are hearing about big brother, I would have preferred not to use it, but, inventory is very low.
They only have large and extra large.  Of course I will have to run really fast, since I am not armed...Traded the gun for a goat way back when....
Ariel

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 11:11:03 AM »
Yes! And National Body Armor has a BOGO deal on level 3 “t shirts”
Check out their closeout...not top protection, but better than just a tree.
Thor is totally again building a sandbag wall next to the living room window....men....

Abigayle

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 02:26:59 PM »
Retracting my statement about Nationals communication. They were trying to call me but my granddaughter was working on a project on my phone and failed to tell me.  They did not answer, but they made several attempts to return my call and answer my question.  I placed the order online, gulp...
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal