Author Topic: Keep An Eye On Europe  (Read 3932 times)

Surveyor1

Keep An Eye On Europe
« on: December 21, 2021, 03:45:00 PM »
Today electric prices in many European nations has gone to $500.00 per MWH.  In comparison here in Georgia we pay about $120.00 per MWH!  Gasoline prices are over $7.00 per gallon in most European countries.  Throw in food inflation of up to 5% per month in some European countries and they are getting set up for some major problems in the very near future.  They are predicting electric prices to continue to rise and now that winter s bearing down on them the situation could become quite volatile very quickly!  Will they be the first domino?
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

bountyhunter

Re: Keep An Eye On Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 04:01:48 PM »
My son is in Germany right now and he said that Germany is getting ready to lock down again.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 04:52:28 PM »
My son is in Germany right now and he said that Germany is getting ready to lock down again.

I think a number of countries are getting ready to do that.  It’s not going to be as easy this time as most people have simply had enough.  The global collapse will require massive protest and disruptions an I for one believe that they are right around the corner.  I have a bad feeling that 2022 is going to look at 2021 and say “hold my beer”!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 12:38:22 PM »
Switzerland to experience weeks or even months of power grid failures, warns president as nation continues to dismantle its own electrical infrastructure
The central European country does not produce enough electricity to meet demand, forcing it to import. However, one of its suppliers, Germany, is phasing out its nuclear energy industry as part of a massive “green” push, as well as in response to the Fukushima disaster of 2011.
During the winter, Switzerland imports about 20 percent of its energy from Germany. This gap is expected to rise as Germany continues to shut down its nuclear plants.
Those who don’t produce their own electricity risk having black-outs, said Stéphane Genoud, an expert in energy management at HES-SO, a university in Valais.”

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/switzerland-to-experience-weeks-or-even-months-of-power-grid-failures-warns-president-as-nation-continues-to-dismantle-its-own-electrical-infrastructure/

engineer3d

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 09:44:09 PM »
Germany begins nuclear phase-out, shuts down three of six nuclear power plants

In fact, the phase-out of nuclear energy has been joined by another plan, announced in 2019, to close all of Germany's coal-fired power stations by 2038.

If Germany is to free itself from lignite, renewables such as wind, solar, biomass, and hydropower will have to make up 65% of the energy mix by 2030.

Unless storage and distribution can be improved via so-called virtual power plants, these new forms of energy do not have the same stability as thermal or nuclear power.

To secure its supply, Germany could therefore be tempted to build more gas-fired power stations, but this would risk reinforcing its dependence on Russia, as illustrated by the controversial Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/12/31/germany-begins-nuclear-phase-out-shuts-down-three-of-six-nuclear-power-plants

Not only are they shooting themselves in the foot by shutting down their nuclear power plants, but they are shooting themselves in the other foot by shutting down their coal fired power plants.
Libtards are so self destructive. LOL!!!

engineer3d

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »
A little over a month after President Macron infamously announced that he wanted to “piss off” the unvaccinated people in France by introducing full-on vaccine passports in the country, over 3,000 vehicles have attempted to enter Paris to demand an end to the Covid regime.

Police were also seen using their batons on protesters, in footage shared on social media by street photographer Clément Lanot.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/12/watch-police-break-windows-beat-protesters-as-freedom-convoy-bursts-into-paris/

The police state emerges. Scratch a liberal & you'll find a fascist!!!

bountyhunter

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 04:02:41 PM »
I aint gonna get the jab!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Surveyor1

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 10:44:45 AM »
Ok so Russia decides to send “Peacekeepers” into 2 provinces that have been in a civil war with Ukraine…. The EU says here’s our sanctions, we are not going to approve the Nordstrom 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany which is already completed…. The EU gets 45-50% of its natural gas from Russia.  Natural gas prices went up in Europe 13% overnight and are expected to keep climbing!  Aren’t sanctions supposed to punish another country and not yours?  I guess this is called “shooting your own for syndrome”.  Xiden has been pushing war and sanctions and the EU complied…. The USA imports about 250 million barrels of oil from Russia.  It’s going to be interesting to see if Xiden places this into the “sanction” circus?  If so I’m guessing gasoline prices in this country will jump significantly!  Surely our beloved president Xiden and his administration cannot be this stupid?  I’m guessing that they can be if the most recent history of their decisions is any indication…. Time will tell!!!  Tic Tok, Tim Tok, Tic Tok😳…

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 11:33:15 AM »

Time will tell!!!  Tic Tok, Tim Tok, Tic Tok             Boom!

BennyMG1

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2022, 11:03:38 AM »
Soviet Peacekeepers...........lmao. That’s a good one.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2022, 11:18:02 AM »
Soviet Peacekeepers...........lmao. That’s a good one.

I agree BennyMG1!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Kinda not much different than “American Peace Keepers”…. Not really attacking America but more of an attack on the MIC😳.  I mean let’s face it, how many innocent lives is the MIC responsible for?  From all accounts our drone program has taken out many more innocents than hostiles. 

I truly long for the day when America gets her house in order before meddling in other countries business.  Once we secure our border we can worry about other borders.  Once we fix our homeless problem we can get involved in humanitarian issues abroad.  Once we stem the flow of opiates into this country we can assist others in the same!  America blows so much money all over the world we could have actually fixed most of our problems and then been in a much better position to cast ourselves once again as “The Shining Beacon On The Hill!”

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2022, 05:19:56 AM »
Well poop, i had more on my to do list before things rocked off this morning in Ukraine.
Psalms 127:3-5

Surveyor1

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2022, 08:46:20 AM »
Yep overnight crude jumped 7.75%, wholesale gasoline is up 6.5% and wheat is up 13.75%

BennyMG1

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2022, 09:18:05 AM »
As if we weren’t already in prepping high gear.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Starlady

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2022, 09:29:31 AM »
And gold jumped $45 to $1955 an ounce!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal