Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for January 2022!!  (Read 485 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for January 2022!!
« on: January 22, 2022, 06:36:37 PM »
Hello SEPN and Georgia Region 6!
 Wanted to say that I GREATLY appreciate seeing and being in the company of all who came to the January 2022 monthly meet today for Region 6!!—GREAT to see again some old friends and new folks! -And thanks so much for dealing with the “last minute” notification of venue change to the Ole Times Country Buffet in Centerville!

As I announced at the meeting today—I have received word from the CEO of NAMI of Central Georgia that the boardroom/classroom will be available for our use for the 2/26/22 meet as scheduled! 
The address for NAMI Central Georgia is 209 Elberta Rd. Warner Robins, Ga. 31093. The meeting will start at 9 am and projected to conclude at 11 am. I’ll be there at 8:30 to start the coffee pot up and set up the classroom.

For those in attendance at the January meeting today —information sheets were given out concerning Region 6, boardroom/classroom amenities, rules of conduct with use of the facility by NAMI of Central Georgia, Region 6 “Plan B” meeting sights, local WMA’s for possible use for training and other related activities, communications and announcements concerning Region 6 on the SEPN website and possible ideas for future classes/trainings for the upcoming years monthly meetings. I will have copies of this information available at February’s meeting for those who may want it.

Also, a handout was given concerning MAG group development and requested all to please review it and present your thoughts and ideas about it at the February meeting.

We really had a GREAT time today and hopefully we will “get off on the right foot” this year to make the preparedness movement and mindset grow to make ALL of us be “better prepared” for what may be ahead for our families, neighborhoods, counties, state, country and the world.
Looking forward to seeing you all again on 2/26/22!
Be safe—and “Keep Prepping”!!

VoodooMD
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

bountyhunter

Re: Region 6 meeting for January 2022!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 07:19:27 PM »
Good job for organizing and putting this together VooDoo!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

VoodooMD

Re: Region 6 meeting for January 2022!!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 04:41:45 AM »
Thanks for making the time to come to the meet Bounty Hunter!!--so glad to meet you and put a name with a face!  Sure hope to see you again at future meetings!!!  :)
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal