Author Topic: I Love You Guys…  (Read 506 times)

Surveyor1

I Love You Guys…
« on: March 30, 2022, 11:03:25 PM »
Just wanted to get this in before it was too late!  Thanks for all of your help and advice!  If I’m unable to contact y’all going forward, it was real!  If a false alarm I’ll speak with y’all soon 🤔🤔…. Kinda hedging my bets!  Y’all are my family and. Hope that each of you have prepared!  God Speed my friends…. Good bye and good luck!  OR I’ll speak with y’all tomorrow 😂…. Hey we can’t be doom and gloom all the time!  Getting ready for Carrington 2.0!!! 

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/x1-flare-r3-strong-radio-blackout-30-march-2022
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Starlady

Re: I Love You Guys…
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 10:07:26 AM »
Aurora were only predicted to Illinois, IIRC.   That's not a strong enough hit to cause a Carrington event.   And the sunspot that caused it wasn't pointed at the earth.   I'm sure the radio blackout was alarming but that's just x-rays and not 100% reliably indicative of the amount and speed of the particles ejected.   Although the larger X-Class flares tend to send out more mass, this was just an X-1 and the Carrington event is estimated to have been an X45.   Carry on with the prepping, though, we are overdue.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Surveyor1

Re: I Love You Guys…
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 10:36:23 AM »
Starlady you are soooo correct when you say we are overdue!  No need to worry about pissing off Russia, China, North Korea or Iran…. We are pissing off God and that’s much worse!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal