Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for April 2022  (Read 439 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for April 2022
« on: April 08, 2022, 08:18:33 PM »
Hello Georgia Region 6 members and ALL SEPN members!!—Hope that all are doing well!!—Just wanted to give you all the update on the next scheduled meeting theme for 4/23/22:

MEDICAL PREPS 101: Inspection, Preventative Maintenance, and Use of Basic Physical Assessment Tools

*Sphygmomanometers (B/P Cuffs)
*Stethoscopes
*Physical Assessment / Examination Penlights

I will have my various sizes of blood pressure cuffs, various styles of stethoscopes, and a few of my physical assessment/examination penlights at the meeting and will be performing my yearly PM on these items. I feel that this will be a GREAT opportunity for Q&A concerning these VERY valuable and needed items for your “preps”!!

Also, if you have any medical equipment you may have questions or concerns about--please feel free to bring them as we may have a few medical professionals present at the meeting that may be able to answer your questions!

The meeting will be held at the NAMICGA boardroom/classroom area here in Warner Robins. The meeting will officially start at 09:00, but of course I’ll be there at 08:30 to fire up the coffee pot!

Sure hope to see you there and --“Stay Ready”!!

Voodoo MD

NAMICGA

209 Elberta Rd.

Warner Robins, Ga. 31093

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: Region 6 meeting for April 2022-- *Meeting CANCELLED*
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 02:12:48 PM »
Hello Georgia SEPN region 6 members and all Georgia SEPN members!!--Hope all are having a Wonderful Easter!!

Got word yesterday that our meeting facility will not be available to use for the upcoming 4/23/22 meeting due to some plumbing and electrical issues. With that being said, the meeting scheduled for 4/23/22 has been CANCELLED and we will resume with the monthly meetings again in May. The discussion topic for Mays meeting will be as was indicated for April’s meeting. I’ll make the announcement for May’s meeting within the last week of April.

Apologies to all for this issue.  Happily looking  forward to resuming meetings in May!!--
Take Care--Be Safe--and “Stay Ready”!!

VoodooMD
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal