Author Topic: meat processing plant fires....?  (Read 2109 times)

RevJammer

meat processing plant fires....?
« on: April 22, 2022, 02:23:14 PM »
has anyone seen this?  saw it on Facebook....

RevJammer

Re: meat processing plant fires....?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 02:23:42 PM »
more?...

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 07:51:15 PM »
A lot of the prepper sites have been reporting on these strange 'coincidences'.   Rib eye steaks have now jumped to $16 a lb at WalMart!  The Kansas fire in Sept was a beef plant.      We can be sure Brandon is telling the truth when he says there will be food shortages - as one site said 'the pieces are moving'.

Edited to add:  I do recall some animal rights group about a year or so before COVID saying they were going to start hitting farms and processors.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 10:05:56 PM »
As I’ve said numerous times, I quit believing in coincidences a long time ago…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

8greenbeans

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 01:08:26 AM »
Here's a map of a few of the fires. There's quite a few not on here - right off the bat I can think of 2 in the US (Idaho & Cobb County). This map was started 2 years ago when a pattern started emerging with the fires across the globe.

https://iceagefarmer.com/fire/

ETA Rev, where is that list from? I see the 2 I thought of immediately are on your list.

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

RevJammer

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2022, 09:33:15 AM »

ETA Rev, where is that list from? I see the 2 I thought of immediately are on your list.

Not sure... I just saw it on the Facebook...

RJ

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2022, 11:29:03 AM »
This goes hand and hand large bolts etc. being planted in farmer's fields to mess up their equipment.  Farmers have personally reported these "occurrences".
Now, they can not get parts or afford fertilizer, if they can even get it shipped to their area, which is a whole other conversation!
Greenhouse seed is getting hard to get and the things I wanted are not available anywhere, or have doubled in price.  The only ones that seem reasonable, in my opinion, are not those I am jumping up and down to plant.  How can they be out of stock already???

Starlady

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 01:46:19 PM »
Seriously, EVERYONE was out of pole Romano beans by late January and I hate harvesting bush beans.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2022, 01:45:10 PM »
Starlady,
Pick up an old shower chair at yard sales or even if you have to buy one new, to use in the garden. I swear by them, you can sit on them and weed/plant or pick produce like bush beans. Plus you have a back to the chair to help yourself get up. Just be careful not to trip on the legs of the chair as you move it down the rows. Some of my paths between raised beds/rows can get too narrow.
I really hope this helps someone. I had all the types of rolling carts to work in the garden with...but how the heck was I supposed to get back up after I got down on them.
Nope, the shower chairs are the answer for me.
Ravenwood

Starlady

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2022, 09:47:44 PM »
Oh, duh!   I have a garden kneeler, and I love it so much I bought another.   They are reversible, the side handles become the legs,  but I  never thought of it for harvesting!

HogJowlHomestead

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2022, 06:27:30 AM »
Our azure order was delayed and many items missing due to that fire. The FBI has since come out with an alert saying these are cyber attacks 🤷‍♂️. So guess like stuxnet for farmers or maybe hippies with matches.

I use one of them old molded play school chairs in the garden it’s nice n low 😂.
Psalms 127:3-5

nj_m715

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2022, 08:31:12 AM »
russia had some mysterious fires too
oil refineries, space rocket labs etc

makes you wonder if digital war has started

SS-Preppers

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2022, 10:32:19 PM »
No worries.....fortunately, Bill Gates has invested a crazy amount of money into fake meat.  I am sure any gap in the supply chain can be plugged using these products.  No need for farmers and ranchers to waste their time raising those animals.  More room to plant GMO corn and soy beans.

Abigayle

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2022, 10:53:43 AM »
Tucker Carlson addressed the issue of all the fires in food distribution centers along with the meat processing plants.  He had a map on the screen.  It appears that three were in Ga.  They are spread out across the country, no real pattern that I could see.  I am glad that Tucker is on top of this.  He used his "not making any claims....kinda funny though....just sayin" technique.  There was no finger pointing, just that quizzical look of his.
His guest was a woman from the dairy industry, whose message was that there won't be any dairy farms left at the rate the current government is going.
Hold your remnant animals close and your chickens closer.....it's getting "deeper".

8greenbeans

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2022, 06:45:16 AM »
The pattern only becomes apparent when looking at the global fire destruction. The pattern was in the timing - always 3 in a 48-72 hour window across the globe. Take a break. 3 fires. Break. 3 fires. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

The pattern broke sometime last year. I guess too many were seeing the pattern and it was stopped.

ETA also the ones being covered do not include the silos and barns of animals that have also been set ablaze. There's a whole separate slew of fires dealing with all things fertilizer as well.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 07:22:32 AM by 8greenbeans »

USMC Veteran
LEO & USAF Vet Mama
Navy MIL
Army Daughter
8 Beans + 1 BonusBean
9 GrandBeans + 1 on the way
4 Beans-in-law + 3 Future-in-laws
1 MrBeans

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal