Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for May 2022  (Read 363 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for May 2022
« on: April 30, 2022, 06:21:38 AM »
Helloall SEPN Georgia Region 6 members and all Georgia SEPN members!!—Hope that all are doing well!!
Just wanted to go ahead and announce the date/time/location for the May 2022 monthly meeting for Region 6:

The date set is for 5/28/22 @ 11:00am at the Ole Times Country Buffet Restaurant in Warner Robins off of Watson Blvd in the Centerville Mall area.

With it being the Memorial Day weekend-- I’ve decided to make this meeting very informal, having no specific topic to discuss, and to use this meeting time as an opportunity to spend time together for good fellowship-- with good food! I hopefully would like to get some feed-back from participants and attendees of previous monthly meetings that Region 6 has had thus far this year on just what has been good-- and not so good with our monthly sessions thus far.   

I’m planning on the feed-back received from all who attend (good and bad) to be used to help to better manage and improve future presentations and informational classes concerning self-preparedness issues for the upcoming months remaining for 2022.

The wife and I will be there at 10:30 and will be setting up some tables on the extreme right side of the restaurant as you come in for us. The seating area is close to the restrooms and waitress staff area for that side. I will also have all copies available of all meeting topics/classes given for each monthly meeting that Region 6 has had thus far this year as well.

As always, please note that Region 6 meetings are open to ALL Georgia SEPN region members!

Wishing all and your families well and wishing all GREAT month of MAY  and VERY SAFE Memorial Day Week-End!!—May we ALWAYS remember what sacrifices have been made by our VETERANS  for us!!—WE THANK YOU!

STAY READY!!

VoodooMD
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal