Author Topic: Prepper Camp  (Read 1105 times)

tlwagg

Prepper Camp
« on: August 17, 2022, 12:58:52 PM »
Is anyone going to Prepper Camp this year?
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Abigayle

Re: Prepper Camp
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 05:51:27 PM »
Is this the campout for S.P.T.?  Or in North Carolina?
Ariel

tlwagg

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 08:31:45 PM »
North Carolina

casserolejack

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 09:22:33 AM »
My son and I will be there for the whole thing.

YellowRose

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2022, 06:29:11 AM »
I have two tickets to preppercamp, that I am not going to be able to use.  I paid $90 for two.  They are currently $80 for one.  Anyone interested in picking up some discount tickets?  PM me.

upacreek

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 04:39:29 PM »
I’ve been dead on here for a while. New house. Boyfriend. Job hunt. I plan on going. Boyfriend too. My kid’s girlfriend’s mom and either her bf or friend. Another good friend too that’s attended a few years now.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 05:27:11 PM »
Wow, Up A Creek, Glad to hear from you again.  I know you have been very busy.  Thor and I may try to attend but we don't have a tent so may try to look into a small camper.  The trouble is the animals and gardens, like everyone else on here (or most) it becomes an issue.  I would really love to attend a campout.  We have done the Christmas parties the past to years, but this looks like a great opportunity for getting to really know people.

upacreek

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2022, 10:19:06 AM »
Would anybody like to join us at our campsite for burgers Friday night before the movie?  Just bring a side and let us know if you’re coming so we bring enough.

ProGeek

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2022, 05:25:44 PM »
I'll be a vendor this year. Please drop by the blue BuyPreps tent and say hi!
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

tlwagg

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 04:24:27 PM »
Sorry I got busy after I posted this will there be a meet up at Prepper. My husbands brothers are meeting us there I can't wait.

upacreek

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2022, 10:46:21 PM »
We'll be at campsite #37.  It sounds pretty small, but we're all friends.  If you want to meet up, come on by Friday night after the last class.  I plan on attending the movie although I'm sure I can find it to rent after camp, if I babble on.

tlwagg

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2022, 10:04:05 AM »
Sorry we didn't make it to your campsite but we were with my hubbies brothers and one of them had trouble sitting through all the classes so we would leave before the last class. Which booth did you have?

upacreek

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2022, 08:27:59 AM »
It was another great year at Prepper Camp.  Even if you already know everything, the atmosphere is nice.  Everyone is a prepper or wants to get into it.  You're not looked at strangely if you want to learn a crap ton of skills.  My two favorites this year were the Retreat Firefighting (hey, I did a lot right with my new place - yay!!! and I know what to work on)
and Tactical Movement (the speaker is just fun).  I put a bug in one of the lazy presenters to get to work on a companion planting book. All the gardening presenters talk about it, but I can't find a book on it. I swear she has a new book every single year and I think I get every one of them - lazy was sarcasm.

It was awesome to see ProGeek's booth!  Can he post his link to his website here?

ProGeek

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2022, 04:55:25 PM »
It was awesome to see ProGeek's booth!  Can he post his link to his website here?

We had a great time. It was impossible to get out of the booth, so no classes for us this year.  :-[

www.buypreps.com
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal