Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for September 2022  (Read 394 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for September 2022
« on: September 02, 2022, 07:51:02 PM »
                                              Hello Region 6 members and ALL Georgia SEPN members!!

The August 27th meet was defiantly a “BIG BLOW OUT” as far as attendees and the topic of ALICE/ MOLLE gear!!— and we are starting to get folks who are shopping to “drop in” and see what we are all about!

It's such a blessing for all of us here in the Region 6 area to have such good and wonderful folks from various walks of life --be able to come, meet, participate, and share their knowledge and experiences with various areas of their “prepping journey” over the years!!

Everyone who was there, I believe, came away from the meet a bit more knowledgeable in the areas of ALICE and MOLLE gear ---I did for sure!!

Again, I would like to personally thank Mike Newsome and his staff here at USS and all of you who take the time to attend and participate in ALL of our meets thus far!!-- Its YOU who make the meets happen!!!-- looking forward to seeing all again for the September meet!! --Stay Safe all and defiantly “Keep Prepping”!!!

VoodooMD / Rhett

================================================================================

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet: September 24th

Time:              10:00 am – 11:30 am

6230 Hawkinsville Rd.

Macon, Ga, 31216

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic:  Q & A : Basic Maintenance/Care and Sharpening of Various Types of Knives /Axes / Hatchets & Gardening Tools

And as ALWAYS--- SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from other SEPN Georgia Region areas as well!!—Bring family and friends!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: Region 6 meeting for September 2022
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 07:57:30 PM »
Check us out!!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:15:53 AM by VoodooMD »
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal