Author Topic: Hello from Region 3  (Read 745 times)

MrChapel5

Hello from Region 3
« on: October 23, 2022, 10:51:27 PM »
I am in the Northern Portion of Region 3 and new to the group.   Looking for like minded and also interested in getting a stronger Mutual Assistance Group started with property in Northern Cherokee and Pickens County.   My skillsets and history -  Organization, Tactical Leadership, USAF 10 Years, Captain, Hydroponics, Butcher, Farming, Small Frame Seed Build, Solar Power generators and batteries, Electrical Engineering - USAFA 87, Trad-Top Rope and Freestyle Rock Climbing, Database Development and controls, Mergers and Acquisitions - 12 years, SDLC - 8 years, Computer Controls, Cybersecurity SCCI, CISA, CEH, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CASP+, CND, Forensics OSC, PCRI, SC, Pen Testing, CTIA, Cryptography, Malware Analyst, Strategic Visioning Planning - Six Sigma, Six Sigma - Black Belt, LEAN Certifications, Law Degree - GSU, Regulatory and Compliance - Federal and 18 jurisdictions, GDPR Certifications by EU, PMI, PgM Certification, Program Management Master Certifications - IBM, Oracle, Hunting, Camping, Long Range Hiking, SCUBA Certification, Master Parachutist Certification, HALO Cert, SERE x2 (Panama and Washington), Firearms Qualifications on 18 platforms, both Pistol and Rifle Qualified, Service with CCT and Private Pilots Certification current for PA-28 Piper Cherokee that I am a co-owner of along with 4 others.  Received Master Armorers course from Heckler & Koch, Glock, IWI and Colt.  Specialty at H&K on the HK 91 PSG, HK MP5, HK P7, VP2 (HK45 and Mk23).  Specialty at IWI on the Tavor platform of weapons at IDF.  Glock training on G17, G19, G23, G27 and G30.  Limited training on Barrett M82A2 and Lynx 50BMG.  Also Long Range Hiking and Off Road Camping and Distance Hiking, Trapping, Stalking and tagging for Deer, Boar, Hog, Mountain Lion, Bear and Mountain Goats.   Was raised on farm for 12 years and maintained chicken, goats, pigs, rabbits and helped grandmother with food prep including prep and skinning, limited tanning of rabbit hides with fur.  Radios, but I have no licenses for them yet - mostly been on DMR and other units from when I used to use PRC units in USAF, but I table that as my private pilots covers air wave open public usage -GMRS,FMLS, VHF, UHF, DMR and PRC capabilities for those from when I did Combat Control work.  Former LEO and have done limited MEDIC certifications and First Aid incident management at accidents and events.

BennyMG1

Re: Hello from Region 3
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 05:53:45 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here and please feel free to chime in offer your expertise.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 06:57:01 AM »
Welcome From Region 2 and Region 8

MrChapel5

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 09:16:25 AM »
Thanks for the welcome!

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 12:26:43 PM »
Mr. Chapel15, Welcome to the group, I am sure you will be offering some interesting and helpful  information.  I didn't see needle point on your list of skills, too bad, but everyone is not good at everything.
I only have two questions for you...1. Are you willing to relocate 2.  Will you marry me?  I did get Thor's permission.  For some reason, he doesn't mind.
We used to live up in Ellijay and wish we had stayed put there.  Hindsight is a beautiful thing.  You have had a very busy life.  I wish I had tanned with my grandmother, but the only tanning I did was as a lifeguard and W.S.I.
It is great to have some new blood in the group..

tlwagg

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 02:35:29 PM »
Welcome from Region 3 north!
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal