Author Topic: Maybe I’m just nuts  (Read 1753 times)

BennyMG1

Maybe I’m just nuts
« on: October 27, 2022, 08:26:27 AM »
So I’m checking out the news the other day and, of course, run across a story about fentanyl…a drug that I’m familiar with because of my work in the medical field. I know how dangerous it can be if administration is not proper. The story I read was saying that the amount seized thus far at the border is enough to give a lethal overdose to every man, woman and child in the US twice over. Now the way I understand it, the amount seized at the border makes up a very small percentage of all that coming across the border. That means there’s enough fentanyl coming over the border to overdose the entire population of America 18 times over (if as much as 10% is being confiscated) and more and more comes over daily. IMHO, the amount of the drug brought in far exceeds the amount consumed on a regular basis by users. If they use too much, there’s not really a do-over.

So why do we have SO MUCH of this volatile drug coming across the border? Is there maybe a secondary reason other than to feed addiction? Much of it is so potent that it can be absorbed through the skin in sufficient amounts to cause respiratory depression and even death. What if there’s a third player in the importation of fentanyl? What if they are stockpiling it and building a network? How many American lives could be snuffed out if lethal doses were added to the food in military chow halls, in school cafeterias, in hospital kitchens and in fast food restaurants in a coordinated attack across the US? What if residue is intentionally placed on shopping cart handles, on gas pumps and on business door handles?

This is scary and concerning. I need some of you level headed friends to tell me I’m just being paranoid and that drug users will suck up the entire supply of fentanyl leaving none for more nefarious uses.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Abigayle

Re: Maybe I’m just nuts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 09:12:45 AM »
Benny, Not sure if you consider me level headed, but I am going to reply anyway.
As you well know, they are already lacing other pills with this killer. Really, if all the drugs some people take for heart conditions and a host of others, are made in China, this would be an easy task for them, with the help of their buddies, the Mexican Cartel.  Biden has created several wars in less than two years. This is one of them.  Of course, this is already happening, but China will blame Mexico and visa-versa.  We let them get away with releasing Covid.  Why would they not feel they could get away with this?  If they have people in the school in Boston, they could release another bat, but that would be shooting themselves in the foot.  So how far do they go?  Do they destroy commerce here?  Their economy is really struggling and new housing in China is sitting empty.  If they can't feed their people.  Back on task, I am thinking of all the pills made to look like candy.  If I had young kids, Trick or Treat would be a Halloween party in my home, with everything made in my kitchen.  They could also put it in the produce department of our grocery stores.. A sprinkle here, a sprinkle there....just touch...that's it.  Hope this helps to ease your mind.... Maybe I am a little nuts as well.

BennyMG1

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 09:31:43 AM »
LOL Abs, I need someone to tell me I’m wrong, not that I could be right! Thinking about “sleepers” working in kitchens across the country as well as in grocery stores that could be instructed to dispense in a coordinated attack is what scares me. No one ever even considered that 9/11 could happen and the damage would NEVER have been as bad as it was without coordination. If they could train to be pilots here in the US, be on different flights that would all be in the air at same time and be close to designated targets, coordination of a mass lacing event would be easy.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 02:34:13 PM by BennyMG1 »

Surveyor1

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 10:20:47 AM »
Sorry BennyMG1 I’m no help either for you!  I’m afraid we’ve already received our wake-up call with all of the overdoses that our country has been experiencing.  When the sleeper cells release their Trojan Horse it will be coordinated, massive and too late for millions and millions.  The NWO and many of their ilk want to massively decrease the population and I’m truly afraid they are going to get their wish.  God help humanity…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »
Oh how badly we want to be wrong.  These are patient people, organizing for a long time.  The C.I.A. and F.B.I. have been busy chasing down people who where in the Captiol.  One even had legos in his pocket.  They have also been busy going through the First Ladies underwear drawer. Sorry Jo Biden is not my First Lady...
I know there are good agents, lots of them, but they are being pointed, to some degree in the wrong direction, like those who attend school board meetings.
Pray for our country and that those who are watching, those that are plotting, are doing their homework.

tlwagg

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 02:46:12 PM »
There are so many OTM's (other than Mexican's) crossing the boarder and being released into the US they could be an army. All the OTM stats are leading me to dead web pages now so I don't have current numbers.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

tlwagg

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 10:34:22 PM »
Maybe we should store some Narcan to treat fentanyl overdoses?
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

elandil

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 03:48:31 PM »
Maybe we should store some Narcan to treat fentanyl overdoses?

That's actually a really good question....any med experts on the group have a yay or nay reason for it?
http://www.georgiacarry.org Member and Recruiter

Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

KM4CUY

R-1

BennyMG1

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 08:30:16 PM »
Well I’ve been an ER nurse for 26 years and I’m getting some.

Fixit

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 08:52:22 PM »
Just remember if you ever use the Narcan on a mummy get ready for a fight.

BennyMG1

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2022, 05:01:49 AM »
LOL! You are SO right. Bring ‘em back from dead and they are livid that you destroyed their high.

Fixit

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2022, 06:28:48 AM »
Now I clearly typed in junky not sure how they got mummy  in auto correct.

BennyMG1

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2022, 07:22:04 AM »
I knew what you meant

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2022, 09:53:50 AM »
I was thinking about getting some Narcan as well but I had one thought.  I’m pretty sure that all of you would never intentionally take fentanyl.  Someone could lace something that you normally ingest with fentanyl and you would never know what is wrong.  Having Narcan on hand sounds good in theory but a person would probably die before they knew to take the Narcan?
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2022, 03:16:20 PM »
Now I clearly typed in junky not sure how they got mummy  in auto correct.
. Some junkies are mummified. So you were on the right track, Fixit.
Surveyer1 I think you have something there.  Benny might be able to identify someone O.D but the average person would not know what to look for.  If Narcam is given without a need, would there be damages from administering that pill?  Or is it an injection?
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal