Author Topic: What's causing all the excess deaths & why isn't matrix news talking about it?  (Read 3487 times)

Rockhopper

Dr John Campbell of the UK can't quite put his finger on it:

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
It is no secret.  It is just being suppressed.  The so called vaccination from the Chinese Bio Weapons lab is causing all kinds of problems with peoples health.  They are dropping like flies.  No one wants to come out an say it for fear of going to the Gulag......

DEATH BY VAX: Excess mortality up 17% among the fully vaccinated

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/death-by-vax-excess-mortality-up-17-among-the-fully-vaccinated/

This is just a conspiracy theory!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:43:42 AM by RWS »

tlwagg

I don't know if it was this video but he broke down how fast China, Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca developed their vaccines. China did it in 63 days!  Everyone else did it in months. Fastest times ever. Makes me wonder.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

RWS

• Bugged Out
I don't know if it was this video but he broke down how fast China, Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca developed their vaccines. China did it in 63 days!  Everyone else did it in months. Fastest times ever. Makes me wonder.
Actually the vaccines were in development two years before the virus got out.  These companies had advance warning "ESP"??  There is no way it could be done in 63 days.

tlwagg

I agree to fast to be real.
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Rockhopper

This is a powerful interview with Dr Peter McCullough and, if people want to know what's happening, should be viewed by everyone particularly to the end. The Matrix news outlets (legacy media) are continually trying to discredit the hosting channel, but if you have followed this thread then you know or suspect something is awry and must wonder what else they (matrix news) don't want us to know or talk about. Personally I did not watch the following interview for the host or his channel but to hear Dr McCullough who has been so courageous and who is still being persecuted for coming out. Please consider sharing the following:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-dr-peter-mccullough-live-in-studio/

RWS

• Bugged Out
Believe it or not,  it appears the shot is causing many still born babies.
HOLOCAUST OF THE UNBORN: Babies are DYING because their mothers got “vaccinated” for covid

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/11/07/holocaust-of-the-unborn-babies-are-dying-because-their-mothers-got-vaccinated-for-covid/

Surveyor1

You are correct RWS.  People that believe that it is being caused by the vaccine (which would be me) will see the numbers the way they feel about a certain topic.  People that don’t believe that it is caused by the vaccine will make excuses such as “pregnant women did not go to their doctor enough because they were scared of the China Flu” and many other non plausible excuses…

This is actually occurring and being reported all over the world from Australia to Germany.  Most medical professionals will shy away from blaming the increase in stillbirths on Covid or the vaccine due to what has happened to most that have spoken out.  Iv seen countless stories where the media has viciously gone after medical professionals that have spoken up and many have even been wrongly dismissed for spreading “misinformation”…. Stats don’t lie, people do!  Time will tell how big of a problem we have globally but I’m afraid that these mRNA vaccines are going to eventually be found to be the cause of many things going on such as healthy people having sudden cardiac death, flu stats going through the roof along with other disease due to a weakened immune system and from the article stillbirths. 

I worry that it’s going to get much worse!  The fact is that none of us can do a damn thing about it!  All we can do is pay close attention, keep your hands clean at all times in public and avoid large crowds (feel free to go to a democratic rally since they never have large crowds🤦‍♂️)…. Oh I almost forgot the last thing you can do, keep prepping like your life depends on it because it does!  Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok. BOOM
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

Well this is interesting data…. Coincidence, I think not.  Ohhh for the Love of God I truly hope I’m wrong but I’m afraid that I’m not!  Read the article and give an opinion?

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/funeral-business-booming-and-not-because-covid
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
Looks like I should have bought stock in that funeral company a few weeks age!!

Abigayle

As for the flu, when was the last time you used a Clorox wipe on your doorknobs or sprayed down your groceries before bringing them in?   We are worn out after the fear of the unknown took over our lives.  The flu didn't have a fighting chance during Covid.  I am sure our immune systems are down.  We need to eat homegrown food.  If cleaning chicken coops and digging in the dirt with your bare hands because you're to lazy to grab your gloves helps your immune system...I am golden.  Also getting that free vitamin D.  Many variables at work here.
Ariel

RWS

• Bugged Out
The evidence keeps piling up but no one will stop this awful practice?

HOLOCAUST: UK government confirms 1 in 310 boosted individuals died within 48 days of vaccination

The national statistical institute of the United Kingdom — the Office for National Statistics (ONS) — has published horrific data on those who took the covid-19 booster shots. The data shows that 1 in 310 boosted individuals DIED within 48 days of vaccination. The covid-19 vaccines do not prevent infection, transmission, nor do they prevent death. Not only has this mRNA technology failed and caused an astronomical amount of debilitating side effects in the population, but it also poses a serious threat to the survival of the human race.

Surveyor1

If someone that is much smarter than myself wants to go through the UK data from their government health department I have attached a story that has links to the government data.  I did not review the data but I have no reason to not believe a lot of the statistics in this article since they linked to the official data. 

https://adversereactionreport.com/research/uk-government-confirms-1-in-310-mortality-rate-after-third-dose/

nj_m715

how can it be "safe" if you're just now getting around to the studies?

Rockhopper

At least Dr John Campbell is asking questions but still can't put his finger on all the excess deaths.
https://odysee.com/@Archive:52/drjohncampbell42:e
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 01:26:05 PM by Rockhopper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal