Author Topic: I need surgery  (Read 801 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
I need surgery
« on: December 13, 2022, 06:12:32 AM »
I need surgery for a double hernia.  I have had the hernias for many years.  They were small, un-noticeable and there was no pain.  So I ignored them.  Well recently I have started to feel them.  They were telling me they were there.  I have been cutting trees lately and one of them has grown in size.  I decided this time of year was best for me to get them taken care of.  My Doctor uses a hospital that I refuse to go to.  I looked up a surgeon at a small country hospital and called his office to get an appointment.  The nurse told me I had to have a referral because that would link the doctor to my records.  So I am working to get a referral.  The Doctor I chose was not in my Doctor's system so that had to be done first.  Anyway the ball is rolling.  I must ask the Doctor when I visit about blood transfusions and donating my own blood ahead of time.

Abigayle

Re: I need surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2022, 11:03:55 AM »
Good luck on this R.W.S. This will be a good time of year to stay inside for awhile.  Don't over-do, and set yourself back.....
Ariel

Starlady

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 09:13:48 AM »
Best wishes on that!   Hopefully, they can do it by robot (that's so cool) - there's a shorter recovery time.   You're going to feel good sooner than he tells you but do wait out the time before you start lifting things!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

BennyMG1

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 04:34:10 AM »
Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery your way. I think donating your blood ahead of time is a good idea…just in case. However, hernia repairs are minimally invasive these days and you probably won’t need it.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2022, 05:53:57 AM »
Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery your way. I think donating your blood ahead of time is a good idea…just in case. However, hernia repairs are minimally invasive these days and you probably won’t need it.
Yes,  I know.  I think uncontaminated o+ blood will be well received by someone else if not used on me.

Rockhopper

« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 09:27:55 AM by Rockhopper »

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 06:42:15 AM »
Thanks,  My surgery is in the rear view mirror and I am doing OK.  Still have some healing to do.  This article popped up in the news today, so you can see why I wanted to donate my own blood ahead of my surgery.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2023/03/02/tainted-blood-80-of-the-blood-supply-contaminated-with-spike-proteins-from-mrna-jabs-blood-banks-accidentally-admit/

Surveyor1

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2023, 09:20:01 AM »
I thought this might be an issue.  Fortunately my wife and I are both pure bloods and the same blood type if there ever was an emergency and we needed blood.
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2023, 09:25:15 AM »
When you read this article do not open the story in the center, regarding Pilot cries when he realizes why birds are following plane.  There is a virus alert that pops up on it with a siren and big red warning statement.

Surveyor1

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2023, 09:35:46 AM »
When you read this article do not open the story in the center, regarding Pilot cries when he realizes why birds are following plane.  There is a virus alert that pops up on it with a siren and big red warning statement.

Thanks for the heads up😎!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal