Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for January 2023  (Read 500 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for January 2023
« on: December 24, 2022, 10:15:23 AM »
                                     Hello, SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members!

Good morning all!  My wife and I wanted to thank everyone who came out, participated, and of course, brought WONDERFUL and ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS food for all of us to enjoy for the December meet/Christmas get-together!  Turnout was absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!  We have GOT to do more stuff like that in 2023!  The fellowship and topics discussed for 2023 and your input about the various topics was FANTASTIC and GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED BY US!!! 😁😁😁

Again, if you all are interested in the topic list that I had passed out at the meeting, and would like to do a presentation on ANY topic (it does not have to come from the list) that you feel relates to prepping/self-reliance, just let me know.  If you need hand-outs printed up for your presentations, just scan and send me the information via email, and I'll be more than happy to print them up for you!

This group is TRULY BLESSED to have such a wonderful meeting place at Uncle Sam’s Surplus and Mike Newsome and his staff’s support of us.  We also have such a wide variety of folks who attend and participate that have many years of experience in topics related to prepping/self-reliance, and are willing to share them (both good and bad) with other like-minded folks!

As it has been from this group's inception and first meeting in 2022, it’s YOU all who have driven this group and meetings to what it has become thus far and will become in the future!  My wife and I are so glad and feel truly blessed to be able to learn so much from what each of you brings to the SEPN Georgia Region 6 table!  THANK YOU!!!

Take care, God bless, and MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, to you and your families! See you all again in January 2023!

Rhett/VoodooMD

============================================================ 

Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:                January 28, 2023

Time:                  10:00 am – 11:30 am

6230 Hawkinsville Road
                        Macon, GA 31216

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic:  Basic Gardening 101 - Soil preparation for upcoming spring planting season, basic types of gardens (raised bed, greenhouse, hoop house, traditional field type), “guerrilla gardening,” and recommended gardening tools and techniques.

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions!  Please feel free to bring family and friends!  We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: Region 6 meeting for January 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 05:00:57 AM »
Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:                January 28, 2023

Time:                  10:00 am – 11:30 am

6230 Hawkinsville Road
                        Macon, GA 31216

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topic:  Basic Gardening 101 - Soil preparation for upcoming spring planting season, basic types of gardens (raised bed, greenhouse, hoop house, traditional field type),“guerrilla gardening,” and recommended gardening tools and techniques.

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions!  Please feel free to bring family and friends!  We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal