Author Topic: Protests Planned for Atlanta Area  (Read 532 times)

Abigayle

Protests Planned for Atlanta Area
« on: January 20, 2023, 07:28:48 AM »
Sheriff was shot at the site of the planned police training center.  Protesters were arrested.  There have been small protests near the jail.   From what I understand; all those arrested were from other states. 
Protesters are asking for acts of violence in retaliation for a protested that was shot.  They are organizing protests for tomorrow. 
I never go to Atlanta, but if I did, I would really avoid it now.  When is a good time to be aware of your surrounding?  Answer, everyday, even on your own property.  We have no borders and a lawless society.  New laws always seem to be aimed at the good guys..
Ariel

tlwagg

Re: Protests Planned for Atlanta Area
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 01:42:17 PM »
They are calling for assassinations of police! Don't go to Atlanta unarmed. These creeps will kill anyone and justify later, we need to run them out of the country.

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Abigayle

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 09:08:33 AM »
Watching the TV reports, it would appear that Antifa visted downtown Atlanta.  Watching the show, one would think more arrests would have been possible.
This is why one should go in the other direction, during "peaceful demonstrations".  There are names for people like those involved, but a Southern Lady, needs to watch her tongue.  Stay dry out there and keep your powder the same.
Ariel

nj_m715

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2023, 02:45:06 PM »
/FB_IMG_1590910129635.jpg

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2023, 04:09:28 PM »
Can't open it.  I do feel the reengage cops really screwed their fellow cops along with every major city in America. These jerks will make people look twice.  I don't know any  thugs, personally, but feel most of them would not even take sucker punches and kicks at an unarmed man.
Now we are getting stories about how we don't know what happened earlier, but very little would justify what these worms did. 
That mother must be held in the hand of the Holy Spirit.  If that was my son and he was calling out for me, they would have to lock me up, right after I scratched out some eyes and turned some so-called men into girls....not referring to the easy way.  This has set back decent police, and endangered their lives.  I am so ticked that I can not see straight.  This man had one child, no record and was returning home after watching a sunset.  Unmarked cars and cops would scare the hell out of everyone with road rage and gang shootings of innocent people.  He gave up they didn't.  It was a mob not an "elite" group of highly trained police.  I think things went well last night, due mostly to the bravery and communication skills of that mother.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal