Author Topic: China  (Read 1338 times)

BennyMG1

China
« on: January 30, 2023, 08:50:00 AM »
Last week, General Minihan spoke about preparing for war with China in 2025. I’m not sure what intel this gentleman has, but I have it on authority that this is a level headed, smart and good commander. I’ve had some friends say this is horrible and he should never have said this because the Chi-Coms could interpret this as aggressive posturing. Well what the hell do they think China has been doing? They’ve been preparing for war with the US for a very long time. They’ve been working to make our country dependent on them for manufactured goods thereby encouraging us to decrease our own manufacturing capabilities. The Chinese government has openly encouraged their population to prep for long term disruptions and buying up (and storing) grains, including rice, and other food items from around the world. For years they’ve been stockpiling raw materials like rubber and steel. And most telling of all, while we castrate our own military, they build theirs up using stolen technology so they will have comparable weapon systems. They sit back and watch as we send gobs of weapons to Ukraine. And what do they do to help their allies? They send Russia crappy tires. You certainly don’t see China supplementing Russia’s military with state of the art weaponry. No they are keeping it to themselves.

China is in trouble. Their population is aging fast and not being replaced. Their status as having the largest standing army in the world is threatened by their own one child policy (which has now been rescinded). If they want to make any military move whatsoever , it will have to be done soon.

Are we ready for a protracted war with China? I doubt it. At the beginning of WW2, America’s manufacturing might was refitted for war production . Companies like GM and Singer turned out 1000’s of M1 carbines. (One of the most sought after M1 carbines from the era was made by Rockola. Yes, the juke box company was helping with the war effort.). What will Twitter, Facebook and Starbucks make?

Is our woke military culture conducive to the emotional hardening need for young people to actually go into battle? (I think there will be a lot of bronze and silver stars gathering dust as there won’t be anyone to give them to.) I’m concerned! I have two boys that would likely end up fighting in the next big war. One I’m not so worried about, but the other….well, he’s a good kid, but still kinda soft.

We, as a country, need to wake up! Bring manufacturing back home. Prohibit the sale of US land to our enemies and work on food production. As I get older, I actually become more and more of an isolationist, but that’s not gonna work when we are attacked (Hmmmmm flashback to December 1941)
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

Re: China
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 10:15:24 AM »
Well said BennyMG1!  You hit the nail on the head with our lack of manufacturing capability.  The vast majority of our medicines come from other countries mostly China and India.  We are already seeing medicine shortages and even f we brought back medicine manufacturing back, many of the raw materials come from elsewhere!  China has us right where they want us!😡. Does anyone think that if we went to war with China that they would continue to supply us with anything, especially much needed medicines!??? 

The Chinese are very patient and have been working for decades to get us to the point that they “own” us!  I read a book a couple of years ago called InvasionUSA by TI Wade (link below).  Very thought provoking and truly explains the Chinese mentality when it comes to the US.  I highly recommend reading, it will scare you and makes sense if you actually pay attention to what’s going on!  I can’t even talk about our “Woke” military as I start using words in public that I need not to……..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G4PUAK?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Surveyor1

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 10:44:19 AM »
Btw - I forgot to add that the book Invasion USA by TI Wade is prepper fiction so I know the readers of this group will enjoy!

The book is 2 years old but even more believable in todays world!!!
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

BennyMG1

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 07:05:38 AM »
I’m kinda surprised that no one has mentioned the whole Chinese balloon thing. I would certainly hope that if it was an actual spy vehicle, that the military would have neutralized it. But what if the government knows something we don’t. What if the balloon is an experimental delivery vehicle? Delivery vehicle for what? You tell me. Covid got here via a few people traveling to Washington state and spreading it. What if a new engineered virus gets dispersed in the heartland? I know there’s a lot of easier ways to disperse bio weapons than from a balloon at 30k feet (or however high it is). Not to mention that dispersing from such a high altitude would result in a net concentration measured in parts per trillion due to being carried and dispersed by the jet stream. Maybe some of you have thought about this more than me and I’d love to hear your thoughts on…
    1. Why haven’t we brought this thing down?
    2. Was it really put up there by the Chinese?
    3. Could it possibly be launched by our own government to drum up support for a future war with China?
    4. We now are being told there is a second balloon over Latin America.

By the way, it’s important to note that this balloon is huge. The balloon itself is the size of three busses and the payload is as big as a fire truck.

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 07:25:52 AM »
Why would China need to send a balloon to ‘spy’ on us? Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t they have a satellite in the sky like everyone else does? I would have given them one warning to remove it and then shot it down.
If we get into a conflict with China then that’s the end folks. Lord, I am still recovering from my own disaster, I cannot face WW3. 😢
Ravenwood

BennyMG1

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 09:57:56 AM »
The commander is perplexed as to why the government let this news out. From what I gather, SOP would have been to capture the device in order to ascertain the threat and gain knowledge how to counter future similar incursions. So, exactly what purpose would it serve to release this information to the general public and then do NOTHING about it. It could definitely serve to foment anti-China sentiment as well as generally increasing the questioning of the competency of our government when it comes to national security issues.

nj_m715

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 10:43:01 AM »
they're not bad folks, com' on man no joke

also china has the laptop too, you know the fake one full of russian lies
but hunter wants to charge anyone talking about it because it violates his privacy

Abigayle

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 11:00:33 AM »
The Commander is right on.  Perhaps they were forced to announce it, because the cat was out of the bag.  When pilots start asking questions about this balloon floating past their wing.  They have to say something.  Maybe a pilot identified some marking on it.  Information will down trickle to us peons over the weekend; some of which will be miss-information.

Abigayle

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2023, 09:53:02 PM »
This afternoon, Xi Jinping phones Biden on his cell, he reached him at his beach house, where he was double checking Jo's unmentionable drawers...Moving right along, he told him that he had collected what he needed (Xii, Not Brandon) and it would be o.k. if he wanted to take in down now.  Meanwhile, the next one is being painted in rainbow colors, so General Milly will salute instead of shoot.
I know that not many of you watch C.N.N. so I just wanted to help to get you caught up on the latest "real news".  It's the only station  Silly Milly will chat with.
Wondering how much more it will cost the country to retrieve that wet rag leftover from the ocean, compared to taking it down somewhere over a grisly bear den. From what I understand they are sleeping right now, just like our president.

BennyMG1

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 09:10:52 AM »
Sooooooo….in watching the video of the balloon being shot down, did anyone notice that the shot missed the 200’ balloon and seemed to sever the cables attaching the payload to the balloon??? Also a missile was used. Why not just punch a couple of holes in the balloon so the decent might be a little more well controlled. The way it was done pretty much guaranteed the total destruction of the “package” upon impact with water at terminal velocity.

Abigayle

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 10:18:54 AM »
Benny,on FOX this morning Pete Hegspeth, congratulated the shooter, whom he said took the balloon down in one shot.  Good news is that it is only in 50 feet of water.  Any half way decent diver should be able to retrieve it, yet they are wait for some "special ship???  It may take many more days...anti-climatic.  I understand their not wanting to damage it any further, but it has already hit with pretty good force.  It may be designed to distract at impact to avoid any inspection that may reveal any details concerning it's capability and, or mission. 
Either way, China is not our friend, it can harm us in so many ways and not unlike the bullies on the school bus, others are cheering them on and waiting to take a poke at us.  We are still strong, we are still America, but we are quickly becoming the skinny kid on the school bus, with a pocket protector and not much else.  Praying it is not too late to turn things around
Ariel

Abigayle

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 05:18:27 PM »
After watching the shot on Twitter, it is clear it came in under the balloon and would take out the part they needed in order to retrieve valuable information....accident?  on purpose?  Will we ever know.   
Benny, I hate it when you're right! ;)

Surveyor1

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 10:18:49 PM »
I mean this is BS!  Can you even imagine the outrage if someone crashed a plane into the exact offices of the Pentagon where they had just discovered hundreds of billions of dollars unaccounted for!?  I mean a crash like that would probably destroy all of the evidence and no one would be held accountable!  Thank God nothing like that could ever happen in this country!!!  Yes sometimes the Truth is stranger than fiction!  But don’t worry our media is investigating as we speak and will have an answer for us in 2086…

BennyMG1

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2023, 07:08:55 AM »
Biden is now saying three or four spy balloons crossed the US under the Trump admin and went undetected. So….if they were undetected, then how did Biden know they transversed the US.
Unless he had inside info from the Chi Coms.

Surveyor1

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 10:38:14 AM »
Biden is now saying three or four spy balloons crossed the US under the Trump admin and went undetected. So….if they were undetected, then how did Biden know they transversed the US.
Unless he had inside info from the Chi Coms.

But but but Trump…. But but but Trump…

Kinda like my old record player that would get hung up on the scratch and play the same thing over and over.  It kinda gets annoying 🤦‍♂️!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal