Author Topic: Region 6 meeting for February 2023  (Read 466 times)

VoodooMD

Region 6 meeting for February 2023
« on: February 01, 2023, 05:00:33 AM »
Hello, SEPN Georgia Members and Georgia Region 6 Members! Wishing you and all of your families a very Happy New Year!

Wow! 2023 has DEFINITELY gotten off on the right foot for us here in Region 6! We had GREAT attendance and participation by everyone on the topic of basic gardening--for sure!

My wife and I are fairly new to gardening, and we were absolutely ASTOUNDED by all of the knowledge and experiences that the participants were sharing with us all!

We wanted to give a big THANKS to all who attended and offered their experiences and expertise on the topic of gardening. We also want to thank Michael Newsome and his crew at USS for allowing us to have our meetings there, and for their support of us in what we are doing with prepping!

My wife and I are looking forward seeing everyone again at the next meeting scheduled for February 25th. We are hoping to see some more new folks there and to keep our momentum going in 2023!

Take care all, and God Bless! See you all again at the February meeting!

Rhett/VoodooMD

=================================================================================
Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:     February 25, 2023

Time:      10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

6230 Hawkinsville Road
              Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Family/Large Group First Aid Kits

Bring your family/large group first aid kits and any questions or concerns that you may have. Our Region 6 medical folks can give you their opinions and ideas about getting the maximum use out of your kit, and peace of mind that you have what you need when you need it!

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions! Please feel free to bring family and friends! We hope to see you there!

"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

VoodooMD

Re: Region 6 meeting for February 2023
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 07:15:11 AM »
Next SEPN Georgia Region 6 Meet

When:     February 25, 2023

Time:      10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

6230 Hawkinsville Road
              Macon, GA 31216

Topic: Family/Large Group First Aid Kits

Bring your family/large group first aid kits and any questions or concerns that you may have. Our Region 6 medical folks can give you their opinions and ideas about getting the maximum use out of your kit, and peace of mind that you have what you need when you need it!

As ALWAYS, SEPN Georgia Region 6 monthly meets are open to EVERYONE from ALL SEPN Georgia Regions! Please feel free to bring family and friends! We hope to see you there!
"It is easier to prepare and prevent, than to repair and repent."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal