Author Topic: Happy Days are Here Again  (Read 718 times)

BennyMG1

Happy Days are Here Again
« on: February 08, 2023, 11:54:02 AM »
I can’t believe no one here told me!!!! I so excited that things are so great right now. The economy is the best it’s been since the Carter administration, gas prices are going down, unemployment is going down, our military is stronger than ever and the world looks up to us as an example. The border is secure and the deficit is less now than it was during the orange man’s term. Interest rates are low and government programs will pick up the slack where needed.

Woo hoo! I wish somebody told me so I could have quit my job earlier.
Trust, but verify. Russian proverb

Surveyor1

Re: Happy Days are Here Again
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 02:31:37 PM »
What truly amazes me is that there are so many people that despite everything that they can see that is going on will believe what they are being told instead.  They want it so badly to be true that they ignore reality.  I’m beginning to wonder if these people are suffering from “Stockholm Syndrome”? 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

nj_m715

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 02:35:50 PM »
The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears

it was a warning, not an instruction manual 

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 04:03:01 PM »
Just in case honest Joe is incorrect, I'll continue to prepare.  He continues his gun rant.  Those of you with rifles, Better just turn them in now, why would you ever need one?  Joe is going to fix everything.  Jill took him by the crotch and told him everything will we o.k. Oh I meant to say she took him by the hand.  I must be getting old.
Those damn Republicans, look at what they caused at the border.  Now, they better fix it, by-golly.
Any idiot that falls for this will get exactly what they deserve.  The rest of us better hang tight and take care of their own.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal