Author Topic: George A. Kelly Defense Fund  (Read 541 times)

Abigayle

George A. Kelly Defense Fund
« on: February 18, 2023, 02:23:20 PM »
As I am sure you are all aware, this man was arrested and had a million dollar bail set, for shooting and killing an illegal alien on his ranch.  The man was part of a group and he had a gun in his hand.
This left his wife alone to defend the ranch.  Liberal pros put in in jail.  Go Fund Me took down the defense fund.  Where have we heard this before?
The new fund information can be found on Google.  This money will be needed to help keep the ranch going and defend the property.  His wife is alone.  I am sure neighbors will help a bit, but they have their own issues to deal with.  The money will go directly to Wanda his wife.  The donation level sounds high, but at 500.00 an hour for just the attorney, it could go fast.  This case will set a precedent, so it's success will determine where we all stand in defending our property.  Glad to be in GA.!

Surveyor1

Re: George A. Kelly Defense Fund
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 03:26:11 PM »
A worthy cause that we all need to pay attention to! 
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Abigayle

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 04:27:07 PM »
It's something we can actually do, instead of sitting on our thumbs, wishing the world was a better place.  Well it's not and it's getting worse..

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2023, 04:33:33 PM »
I can’t find any information on this man, google search only shows a prominent psychiatrist by that name.
Ravenwood

Abigayle

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023, 09:13:35 AM »
Ravenwood, He is the rancher in AZ who shot and killed an illegal on this property.  The man was armed and there was a group.  We found it yesterday. You may have to scroll down.  Go Fund Me cancelled the account and it was picked up again. If you don't find it let me know and I will try to find the link this afternoon.  I have to get out to the greenhouse before it gets too hot out there!

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 12:29:55 PM »
When I added Arizona into my search, I located information on this unjustified arrest.
Ravenwood

Abigayle

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2023, 06:10:01 PM »
Surprisingly, AZ. has a Stand Your Ground law on the books.  The law is only as good as those, willing, or unwilling to enforce it.  We see what just happened when the liberals out weighed the conservations, along with law informant that actually lived in the town.  Too bad it has to wait to be effective when it hits the homes of the bureaucrats.  Reminds me how fast the people on Marth's Vineyard got rid of the plane full of immigrants.  They wanted to stay.....He guys, get in line, if anyone is going to live free on Martha Vineyard, I want it to be me.  I was born here!

bountyhunter

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2023, 08:35:11 PM »
Just goes to show you that they think more of illegal immigrant vagrants than they think of the citizenry.
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 05:59:23 AM »
We used to call groups of armed people coming across the border an invasion!

If they are armed groups and have no uniform on then they are terrorists to be shot on sight....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 01:33:04 PM by RWS »

Abigayle

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 01:12:53 PM »
R.W.S. Some of us still call it that.  Liberals come up with many euphemisms to cover up what it really is.
Out one corner of their mouths, they say they want better mental health available, better care for our veterans, a way to get the homeless and drugs off the streets.  Then they open all our borders to an impossible number of people, who are here to do who knows what to who knows who.  This is the most senseless act of my lifetime, and I have been around awhile.
Ariel

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal