Author Topic: --Prepare - - - Prepare - - - - Prepare !  (Read 1305 times)

RWS

• Bugged Out
  • It's Weird being the same age as old people
--Prepare - - - Prepare - - - - Prepare !
« on: February 28, 2023, 05:40:09 PM »
MAJOR ESCALATION: Drone attacks strike deep inside Russia, targeting nation’s oil industry

Today’s reports mark stunning escalation of the proxy war between Russia & NATO, which now seems firmly on the path of World War III and potential thermonuclear war. We cannot over emphasize: PREPARE
If the below report from Zero Hedge says anything, it’s that we have now entered a new and very concerning phase of this nasty war playing out in a very nasty part of the world. In my opinion, the purpose of this war, from the West’s and NATO’s perspective, is to facilihttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/leo-hohmann-major-escalation-drone-attacks-strike-deep-inside-russia-targeting-nations-oil-industry/tate a regime change in Russia and get a more “green” friendly puppet leader installed in the Kremlin. Putin is not ready to give up his dominant position in the global fossil fuels market, and therefore he must be removed. The green economy touted by Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, George Soros, Prince Charles, Tony Blair, Justin Trudeau, the Obama-Biden regime and the rest of the U.N./WEF globalists cannot be completely realized as long as you have a major country like Russia out there selling cheap oil and natural gas to Europe, China and India.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/leo-hohmann-major-escalation-drone-attacks-strike-deep-inside-russia-targeting-nations-oil-industry/

bountyhunter

Re: --Prepare - - - Prepare - - - - Prepare !
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 06:16:38 PM »
I dont think there will be a "thermonuclear" war between us and Russia. NO ONE WANTS MAD! Why? Because Russia would be destroyed as well and that is not what they want.
On another note...you cant prepare for a "thermonuclear exchange" let alone survive.
Just my opinion!
Watch your six!
ARRL VE
W5YI VE
Ham Radio General
Region 4 Moderator
US NAVY (RET)
"Never miss the opportunity to train"

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 08:04:23 PM »
I can’t even begin to wrap my mind around providing a nuclear fallout shelter and everything required to attempt to survive same. I’m having a hard enough time trying to sprout seed to grow for my garden. I just have to keep reminding myself that none of us are getting out of this alive. God be with us all and guide us through these troubling times.
Ravenwood

Abigayle

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 08:14:45 PM »
R.W.S. Some of us are old enough to remember hiding under our decks and covering our necks.  Those of us that understood that the roof over our heads, along with our cheap little decks, were not going to save our  sorry little butts.
Control what you can, but some things are not under the control of the average Joe.  Whoever fires first, wins by about 120 seconds...

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 06:21:18 AM »
Yes,  Some things are just out of our control.  That just means you must pray to our Lord to intervene and not let it happen.

In any case I just received a package of iodine pills in the mail yesterday.  That's about all I can do.

Abigayle

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 08:20:04 AM »
I have mentioned this before, but for those who are new...if you have iodine pills and they are expired, they are still just as good.  The manufacture has to put an expiration date on the package.  I read a long article on an official website last year. It broke down the material to show that it really doesn't expire.  Please don't ask me for the source, as I have slept since then but it was reassuring.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2023, 08:43:03 AM »
I spread out my iodine bottles so that if needed I might be able to find one.  I keep 1 in my BO Bag, one in a couple of different first aid kits, one in the bathroom medicine cabinet and one in my camper.  I need extra as I now have a BOL to stock.

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2023, 09:13:49 AM »
I confess, I have had my iodine tablets for many years and thanks for letting me know that they are still good.
Just like the shelf full of N93 masks that I bought maybe 20 years ago. I try to think ahead. 🙂
Ravenwood

Surveyor1

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2023, 03:22:01 PM »
My hope is that if it’s a thermonuclear war situation that they drop one on my house…🤔
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

Ravenwood1950

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2023, 05:47:28 PM »
Yes Surveyor, I have always said let my house be ground zero if we have a nuclear war.
Ravenwood

Surveyor1

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2023, 09:23:12 AM »
I guess that I should probably get some potassium iodine tablets just in case my home is not on the first strike list…🤔🙄. It would really suck to do all of this prepping only to die slowly because I did not get a $10.00 bottle of pills🤦‍♂️…
Give a man a fish and feed him a day teach him how to fish and you have a friend for life.

RWS

• Bugged Out
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2023, 09:49:46 AM »
WAYNE ROOT: If You Think What Just Happened in Israel is Terrible, Here is What Open Borders & Tens of Thousands of Chinese Military-Age Males are About to Do to USA. We are the Alamo.
The problem is…what just happened in Israel is coming here. Soon. The terror attack on Israel was a preliminary battle. The “Main Event” is coming to America. Anyone with a brain, common sense and gut instinct can see that, and feel that, and know that.
Keep in mind, the 6 to 8 million figure is very low. That’s just the ones we caught. The “got-aways” could be two or three times higher. Biden (and his boss Obama) may have flooded America with 10 million, 15 million, 20 million, or more illegal invaders.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/wayne-root-if-you-think-what-just-happened/

tlwagg

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2023, 09:35:28 AM »
Has anyone heard anything more about Hamas' threat to attack us tomorrow?
"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlton Heston

Surveyor1

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2023, 10:43:32 AM »
The FBI says they see no specific threat from Hamas to the U.S. but then again they said Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation…🤦‍♂️

Surveyor1

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2023, 05:08:17 PM »
A former leader of Hamas has called for a worldwide Jihad tomorrow.  Not sure if people that support them will heed his call.  Fortunately we vet everyone that comes across our border and I’m sure the almost 2 million getaways have no terrorist ties🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. 

That being said, it would probably be prudent to avoid crowded venues, in other words, due to the democratic parties open border policies the terrorist have already won since people should be afraid and take them at their word.  Yes the too want to kill Americans and our current regime is simply allowing the to walk in at will. At least we know who to blame…

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal